About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 8 May 2011

Do you know?

Good Evening my fellow bloggers x

I need your help please.... I wanted to upload my blog candy this evening BUT have had some trouble.

I wanted to use inlinkz instead of raffel tickets.
I am able to write all my information, get the code, upload to my blog BUT I do not know how to add pictures of my candy!!!!

I have spent the last 2hrs 15mins trying.... now I am ready to punch my laptop LOl.... but I have really had enough of it.

Any ideas please.... idiot proof ..... Lol

Thanks n Hugs sally x

4 comments:

  1. I think when I did it I just wrote my post as normal & added the blue froggy after! Sorry I can't be more helpful!
    Hope you get sorted! Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww i hope someone will help you soon. I have no idea as i've never done it.
    All the best!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm don`t know hun.not great with computers at all.i hope you get it sorted though and sorry i`m of no help :S

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally to put your blog candy firstly at the top of your blog to finish at certain date, firstly you need to post your blog candy, then go back in and click on the post options at the bottom and change the date to finish on the date you want it to.
    Before doing the HTML bit you need to put a message like please leave your name and email address below, then read on.
    The interlinz is slightly different you need to go to the top where it says edit HTML (next to the composs tab) and click on it, it will bring take you to that HTML PAGE, scroll down to the bottom and copy the HTML code that youve got from them and paste it at the bottom of your post (below your last message).
    Then return to your compose page and you can then publish your post, it should work ok now. With hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete