About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Wedding Card

Todays card is a commisioned card for a work colleague.
She gave me details such as colour theme - butterflies - pearls - etc, & this is what I came up with.

I shall be entering this card into the following challenges....

Paper Take Weekly Challenge 'anything goes'.
Digi Stamps 4 Joy Challenge #18 'it's a celebration'.
Flutter By Wednesday #153 'open challenge'.
Pear Tree Designs #47 'free for all'.

I must say that the card looks soooo much better in real life. I don't know why my camera plays up at times!!!!! sooo annoying!.


SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Grand labels 1 & Classic scalloped circles.

CARD: Anna Marie Designs.

IMAGE: Wooden stamp - purchased off ebay a few years ago.

PROMARKERS & SAKURA STARDUST PENS: Used to colour image & edging.

LACE: Purchased from craft shop & coloured with a promarker.

EMBOSSING FOLDER: docrafts Papermania 'victorian fleur'.

LARGE FLOWERS: Won (blog candy).

SMALL FLOWERS; Purchased from craft shop & coloured with promarkers.

PEARLS IN CENTRE OF FLOWERS: Purchased from market stall.

LEAF PUNCH: Purchased from Hobbycraft in the sale by 'woodware'.

REAL LACE DOILEY: Won (blog candy).

SENTIMENT: Created on laptop.

PEARLS AT TOP & BOTTOM: Won (blog candy).

RIBBON: Purchased from craft shop & coloured with a promarker.

CHARM: Recycled from broken necklace.

PIN: Purchased from a shop called Tiger Tiger.

This is the box I made for the card.
BUTTERFLY: Xcut punch. I layed one flat & bent the other to make 3D.

PEARLS ON BUTTERFLIES: HobbyHouse.