About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Wedding Card

Todays card is a commisioned card for a work colleague.
She gave me details such as colour theme - butterflies - pearls - etc, & this is what I came up with.

I shall be entering this card into the following challenges....

Paper Take Weekly Challenge 'anything goes'.
Digi Stamps 4 Joy Challenge #18 'it's a celebration'.
Flutter By Wednesday #153 'open challenge'.
Pear Tree Designs #47 'free for all'.

I must say that the card looks soooo much better in real life. I don't know why my camera plays up at times!!!!! sooo annoying!.


SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Grand labels 1 & Classic scalloped circles.

CARD: Anna Marie Designs.

IMAGE: Wooden stamp - purchased off ebay a few years ago.

PROMARKERS & SAKURA STARDUST PENS: Used to colour image & edging.

LACE: Purchased from craft shop & coloured with a promarker.

EMBOSSING FOLDER: docrafts Papermania 'victorian fleur'.

LARGE FLOWERS: Won (blog candy).

SMALL FLOWERS; Purchased from craft shop & coloured with promarkers.

PEARLS IN CENTRE OF FLOWERS: Purchased from market stall.

LEAF PUNCH: Purchased from Hobbycraft in the sale by 'woodware'.

REAL LACE DOILEY: Won (blog candy).

SENTIMENT: Created on laptop.

PEARLS AT TOP & BOTTOM: Won (blog candy).

RIBBON: Purchased from craft shop & coloured with a promarker.

CHARM: Recycled from broken necklace.

PIN: Purchased from a shop called Tiger Tiger.

This is the box I made for the card.
BUTTERFLY: Xcut punch. I layed one flat & bent the other to make 3D.

PEARLS ON BUTTERFLIES: HobbyHouse.

14 comments:

  1. Great card! You're obviously one lucky lady with all your blog candy wins etc!
    I'm sure the happy couple will be delighted!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I really love the image you used and the embossing. Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is one,gorgeous card hun just so beautiful she will love it sure of that hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I'm sure it will be treasured.
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Sally....lovely image and gorgeous embellies too hun...your friend will just love it sweetie...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Sally this is one top notch card it is a real beauty and I am certain will be treasured for years to come. The shape, design, image and colours are perfect.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is really a gorgeous card Sally! Looks really amazing!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow fabulous card Sally! Love everything about it.
    Have a lovely day!
    Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card sally.i love the image and your colours, embossing and details are so beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's beautiful and the box is lovely too. I'm sure the couple will love it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card Sally! thanks for joining in our challenge at Digistamps 4 Joy! Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Sally, love the card design and your papers and image. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! amazing details, Sally! such a beautiful card. amazing work! hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day! =)

    ReplyDelete