About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 2 June 2011

Creative Inspirations Challenge

I have had this card made for a few weeks now.

I am going to enter this card into 'creative inspiration challenge'. This week their challenge #114 has the theme of 'Cute Bears/Animals ONLY'.


Here it is ......  Oh .... just to remind you about my blog candy .... not long left... see pic in side bar x



IMAGE: by Sliekje, her images are all FREE. Go check out her blog it's amazing & she is sooo talented.

PAPERS: Loose pieces in my stash.


PROMARKERS: used to colour image.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Scalloped Circles & Standard Circles.

SENTIMENT: By Crafty Sentiments.


EMBOSSING FOLDER: Cuttlebug 'snowflakes'.

BORDER DIE: Marianne design, LR0103.

RIBBON: Won as part of blog candy.


5 comments:

  1. oh this is one super cute image hun and just love the layout and gorgoues papers hugs cheryl xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sally this gorgeous, love it and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely - I like Sliekje's images too, have a couple of good ones. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card sally.i love your pretty colours and papers and the image is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hi Sally..Ur card is so sweet! Love the soft colors

    ReplyDelete