About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday, 2 June 2011

Creative Inspirations Challenge

I have had this card made for a few weeks now.

I am going to enter this card into 'creative inspiration challenge'. This week their challenge #114 has the theme of 'Cute Bears/Animals ONLY'.


Here it is ......  Oh .... just to remind you about my blog candy .... not long left... see pic in side bar x



IMAGE: by Sliekje, her images are all FREE. Go check out her blog it's amazing & she is sooo talented.

PAPERS: Loose pieces in my stash.


PROMARKERS: used to colour image.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Scalloped Circles & Standard Circles.

SENTIMENT: By Crafty Sentiments.


EMBOSSING FOLDER: Cuttlebug 'snowflakes'.

BORDER DIE: Marianne design, LR0103.

RIBBON: Won as part of blog candy.