About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 5 June 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge

What a day today ...... Where has that gorgeous weather gone to?
I have had such a busy weekend and am definitely showing me age, cannot be bothered to do a thing today, excluding crafting of course Lol.
Cocktail bar Friday and me & hubby strolled in midnight, & yesterday went to a BBQ and never got home til late!!!!!

Anyway ..... My card has been made for the Willow Sketchie Challenge.

They have a sketch that they want you to follow. You can twist it etc & you can use any image that you want, soooo go and check it out & join in. They have a fab prize for the winner.
You have until 8th June @ 12 Midday to enter.

Here is the sketch:

Here is my take on it:

IMAGE & SENTIMENT: By Little Claire Designs. You can purchase it Here.
PAPER: By My Minds Eye ' Gertie Papers '.
MIRROR BOARD: Purchased from craft shop.
PEARLISED CARD: By Crafter's Companion & you can buy it Here.
GLITTER PAPER: Purchased in a pack - 12 sheets - 3 colours.


SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Classic scalloped circles & scalloped rectangles.
EMBOSSING FOLDERS: Cuttlebug 'Perfectly Paisley' - Cuttlebug 'Roses' -
 Country Companions, Lovers Lane 'Hearts'.  

CARD CANDY: By craft work cards.
PEARLS: By Hobby House

INSIDE OF CARD

FLOWERS: Purchased from craft shop (coloured with promarkers).
LEAVES: Punch by Woodware Craft Collection.
RIBBON: Purchased from craft shop (coloured with promarker).
EDGE PUNCH: Martha Stewart 'layered arches'.


11 comments:

  1. what a lovely card. Good luck with the challenge. Regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so gorgeous Sally...and loving the cute image too sweetie..!

    glad you had a lovely weekend...and yes the weather has been pants today...boohoo!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful card Sally!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, so cute and sweet! Great to see your work at Willow Sketchie Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card sally.i love the sweet owls and colours and fantastic papers and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I love all those gorgeous textured layers! WOW :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Sally, well done on trying out the sketch, it looked a bit too much for me style he he. You did a fabulous job, love it .. the weather is also awful here, just warm and no sun at all, raining a little bit as well!!! Hug sxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sally, Ah this is super, what a sweet image and love the backing papers too. Thanks for joining in with us on Willow Sketchie Challenge this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow so much work has gone into this card it is fabulous. Thank you for joining us this week x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love all the papers you have used..
    thanks for joining us over at Willow Sketchie this week
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete