About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday, 5 June 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge

What a day today ...... Where has that gorgeous weather gone to?
I have had such a busy weekend and am definitely showing me age, cannot be bothered to do a thing today, excluding crafting of course Lol.
Cocktail bar Friday and me & hubby strolled in midnight, & yesterday went to a BBQ and never got home til late!!!!!

Anyway ..... My card has been made for the Willow Sketchie Challenge.

They have a sketch that they want you to follow. You can twist it etc & you can use any image that you want, soooo go and check it out & join in. They have a fab prize for the winner.
You have until 8th June @ 12 Midday to enter.

Here is the sketch:

Here is my take on it:

IMAGE & SENTIMENT: By Little Claire Designs. You can purchase it Here.
PAPER: By My Minds Eye ' Gertie Papers '.
MIRROR BOARD: Purchased from craft shop.
PEARLISED CARD: By Crafter's Companion & you can buy it Here.
GLITTER PAPER: Purchased in a pack - 12 sheets - 3 colours.


SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Classic scalloped circles & scalloped rectangles.
EMBOSSING FOLDERS: Cuttlebug 'Perfectly Paisley' - Cuttlebug 'Roses' -
 Country Companions, Lovers Lane 'Hearts'.  

CARD CANDY: By craft work cards.
PEARLS: By Hobby House

INSIDE OF CARD

FLOWERS: Purchased from craft shop (coloured with promarkers).
LEAVES: Punch by Woodware Craft Collection.
RIBBON: Purchased from craft shop (coloured with promarker).
EDGE PUNCH: Martha Stewart 'layered arches'.