About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 23 June 2011

Delightful Challenges 'Fun In The Sun'.

Hello my fellow bloggers. Sooo glad you have popped by today because we have a new challenge over @ Delightful Challenges.


Our theme is 'Fun In The Sun'.


Digital Delights are offering $10.00 Gift Certificate for the winner this week.




Soooo, pop on over and join in, look forward to seeing your creations x


Here is my card .........


IMAGE: Bucket and Spade Peyton by digitaldelightsbyloubylou.com. It can be purchased here.

CARD STOCK: Anna Marie Designs.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.

NELLIES MULTI FRAMES: MFD 005.

EMBOSSING FOLDER: Cuttlebug 'snowflakes'.

PEEL OFFS: Corners - aeroplane - kite - beach ball - ice cream - sandcastle & net. (some were coloured with promarkers & sakura pens).

PAPER: Old stash.

SANDPAPER: Purchased from £1 shop - 30 sheets in a pack.



INSIDE OF CARD 
RIBBON: Won as part of blog candy.

CHARM & FISH: Purchased off ebay.

BORDER PUNCH: Martha Stewart 'double link trim'.



16 comments:

  1. He looks as though he is having a wonderful time on the beach.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally,
    What a super cute baby image this is. A really cheerie summer card. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He´s a cutie the baby boy image, love the
    summer feeling!
    Hugs,
    Ann-Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO Adorable Sally! Super job! Love the little gold accents:)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card hun, love the image he is a sweetie!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peyton looks like a cutie pie having fun, wonderful job!! Love the sand paper too

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is totally cute Sally I so love that image and your colours and design look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card sally.love your fab summery beach scene and the image is so adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sally, such a cute way of displaying Peyton. I love all the stickers. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's lovely, great image as well. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic Shell:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww this is so cute and gorgeous Sally :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sally
    A fabulous card love the layout
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so cute! such a lovely image. Love your card Sally!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute Sally, love the fun details, they works so well with the image.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty Sally, I love all the details especially the kite :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete