About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday 22 June 2011

For Fun Challenge

We have a new challenge over @ For Fun Challenges. This week we would like you to follow a recipe, which is: 2 Ribbons - 2 colours - 1 Image & 1 sentiment.


We are being sponsored this week by TLC Creations.


Here is my card ........


CARD STOCK: Anna Marie designs. Purchased at Alexander Palace - 3 packs for £10.

IMAGE: by TLC Creations 'A bird in the tree'.

FINE GLITTER: Purchased at Alexander Palace £1 a scoop.

SENTIMENT: Old stash.

GLITTER PAPER: Old, old stash. It was originally purchased in a large pack, assorted colours.

FLOWERS: Won as part of blog candy.



PEARLS: Hobby House.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges:

Everybody Art 'Anything Goes'.
Hooked On Crafts 'Anything Goes'.



9 comments:

  1. Hi Sally sorry haven't been over in a while love the new look of the blog and great card as always hope you are ok and I will try to not be so much of a stranger lol take care
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card Sally loving that image also the colours and design a really super card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sally, love the image and all details.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun this is one,gorgeous card oh what a beautiful design,just brilliant hugs cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww that is a gorgeous card Sally! Love the details you used!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sally,
    This is a very classy card. I love the punched frame and the embellishments and the bird image is beautiful. Gorgeous work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card sally.the image is so beautiful and i love your mono colours and details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, fab image.
    Thanks for joining us at the Everbody Art Challenge this week.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry it took so long to comment here Sally... this is stunning.... black and white is just wonderful.... and this is amazing!
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete