About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday, 22 June 2011

For Fun Challenge

We have a new challenge over @ For Fun Challenges. This week we would like you to follow a recipe, which is: 2 Ribbons - 2 colours - 1 Image & 1 sentiment.


We are being sponsored this week by TLC Creations.


Here is my card ........


CARD STOCK: Anna Marie designs. Purchased at Alexander Palace - 3 packs for £10.

IMAGE: by TLC Creations 'A bird in the tree'.

FINE GLITTER: Purchased at Alexander Palace £1 a scoop.

SENTIMENT: Old stash.

GLITTER PAPER: Old, old stash. It was originally purchased in a large pack, assorted colours.

FLOWERS: Won as part of blog candy.



PEARLS: Hobby House.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges:

Everybody Art 'Anything Goes'.
Hooked On Crafts 'Anything Goes'.