About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday, 9 June 2011

First Digital Delights DT post.

This is my first  DT post for Digital Delights.
The challenge this week is 'Father's Day'.

We are being sponsored by
you could win $20.00 Gift Certificate.

So please come and join in the fun, we would love to see your work.

Here is what I came up with.....
IMAGE: 'Happy Dance Nesbitt' by Digital Delights.
CARD STOCK: by Anna Marie Designs, I purchased this at Alexander Palace 3 packs for £10.


PROMARKERS: Used to colour Image.
SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Grand labels 1 & Labels 1.
PAPERS: Free from a magazine ages ago.

TICKET SENTIMENT: By Crafty Sentiments.

PEARLS: Won as part of blog candy.

INSIDE OF CARD 
BORDER PUNCH: Xcut 'Doily Dots'.

I shall be entering my card into 'the stamp man' challenge #24 which has the theme 'Boys & Men'