About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday, 8 June 2011

For Fun Challenge

Good evening everyone. I am late with this post, it should have been uploaded this morning !!!! Sorry.


Our challenge this week over @ For Fun Challenges is to create a wedding gift card holder. We are being sponsored by Meljen's Designs.
Go visit her if you haven't already.

I shall be entering my creation into:
 Bearly Mine Challenge #12 which is 'anything goes'
and
Paper Take Challenge which is 'anything goes'.

So here is what I did .......


IMAGE: Hunny & Bunny by Meljens designs.
EMBOSSING FOLDER: docrafts Papermania 'Victorian Fleur'.
FLOWERS: Large - won as part of blog candy
Small - purchased from craft shop and coloured with a promarker.
RIBBON: Recycled from pyjamas packaging and coloured with a promarker.
CHARM: Oopps.... not hanging right!!! Purchased off of Ebay.



GLITTER: Purchased from Alexander Palace £1 a scoop.
PROMARKERS: Used to colour Image.
RHINESTONES: Won as part of blog candy.
SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Grand labels 1.


TICKET SENTIMENT: by Crafty Sentiments.
MIRROR BOARD: Old stash.


INSIDE OF CARD 
NELLIES MULTI FRAMES: (corners) MFD 027.
SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Labels 1.
IMAGE: Always & Forever by Meljen Designs.
PROMARKERS: used to colour image.
CARD: by Crafters Companion 'centura pearl'.
DOILY: Purchased in a cake making shop in Selsey.