About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 19 June 2011

RE-DRAW of my BLOG Candy

Good Evening everyone.

I do not have a card for you today ...... BUT ....... I do have a NEW winner for my candy!

The original NO:15 was Kathlee, unfortunatly she did not contact me & I did say I would give the winners until Friday to do so.

The NEW winner is



NO: 5 ...... (I have just had to edit this, because the number did not show on my blog) I hope you all trust me LOl x

That is CHERYL ..... cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.com

Please contact me at: sally.bownes@talk21.com  with your address by Friday 24th June OR I will do another re-draw !!

Congrats Cheryl x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com



3 comments:

  1. oh hun thats me gosh cant belive it,I never win candy oh,bless your heart hun will email you asap love hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to yah Cheryl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally, just saw your comment on my card. Yes the bunting is a stamp. It was free with Simply Homemade magazine and it's from Molly Bloom. I will send you some stamped ones if you like. just let me know.... and hey congrats to Cheryl, I am so happy for you. Enjoy xxx

    ReplyDelete