About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Saturday, 30 July 2011

Graduation Card & some Candy

Hello everyone & glad you have popped by to visit today x


I have some candy up for grabs, see below after my card.


My card today was made for a work colleague who had completed her 1st year of teaching.


I shall be entering this into the following challenges:


Simon says stamp challenge 'shaped cards/creations'
Fresh brewed designs 'Shaped Cards'
Lexiscreations 'A shaped card'
Party time Tuesdays 'Anything Goes'
Digi Doodles 'Anything Goes'


Now onto my card ........ 


IMAGE: Graduating Bea by Teddy Bo.

PAPERS: Main - 12 x 12 sheet from docrafts Goody bag ages ago.
Purple - Core color - coredinations.
Floral - Free from a mag ages ago.

CARD STOCK: Anna Marie Designs.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Classic scalloped circles & standard circles.

RIBBON: Won as part of blog candy.

FLOWERS: Purchased from local craft shop.

LEAVES: Woodware craft collection punch.

SENTIMENTS: Produced on laptop.

PEARLS: Hobby House.

I look forward to your comments
BUT
before you do.... here is some blog candy up for grabs.

Thought I would do one for the boys..


I would like you to do the following :
1) Become a follower if you are not already (not just for candy !)
2) Copy pic & put in your side bar with a link back to my blog. (I will check)
3) Add your name in the link below.

I will announce the winner via Random Org on Sunday 28th Aug x


PS... It's open to everyone with a blog NO email entries Sorry