About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday, 28 July 2011

Dog Days of Summer

Hello my lovelies x


Glad you have popped on by to see my blog today.


We have a new challenge for you over @ Delightful Challenges. This week we have the theme 'Dog Days of Summer'. 
We would like to see 'Summer & Heat'.


Our sponsor this week is: Michelles Scrapbooking & More.
You could be the winner of a $10 Gift Voucher.

So, come on all you talented people .... get on over & join in @ Delightful Challenges. We love to see your creations & soak up all the inspiration too.

Here is my card ........... 

IMAGE: Laid back Lucy by Digitaldelightsbyloubyloo & you can purchase her HERE

PAPERS: Freebie from a mag ages ago.

 
IMAGE: Postage stamps, postcard & sentiments set by digital delights by louby loo & you can purchase them HERE. I used 'My Craft Studio' to merge the images together.

SAKURA GELLY ROLL PENS: used to colour parts of images. 

PROMARKERS & SAKURA GELLY ROLL PENS: Used to colour image,

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Scalloped circles & Standard circles.

GLITTER CARD: Purchased from a stall @ Alexander Palace, 3 sheets for £1.

RIBBON: Recycled from a smellies gift.

FLOWERS: Purchased from the clothes shop 'Primark'.
They were from a head dress/halo for a bridesmaid or little girl. I just wanted the roses 
Bargain at £2 ....... I bought 4 and ended up with 104 roses.

LEAVES: Woodware Craft Collection punch.

RHINESTONES: Purchased from £1 shop.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges:

Whimsical Wednesdays 'Fun with folds' #16
I love Promarkers 'Anything Goes'
Daisy Doodles 'Anything Goes' #38
Fussy and fancy 'Summer' #41

Thank you for stopping by & I look forward to your comments, I shall pop by & see you too xx