About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 28 July 2011

Dog Days of Summer

Hello my lovelies x


Glad you have popped on by to see my blog today.


We have a new challenge for you over @ Delightful Challenges. This week we have the theme 'Dog Days of Summer'. 
We would like to see 'Summer & Heat'.


Our sponsor this week is: Michelles Scrapbooking & More.
You could be the winner of a $10 Gift Voucher.

So, come on all you talented people .... get on over & join in @ Delightful Challenges. We love to see your creations & soak up all the inspiration too.

Here is my card ........... 

IMAGE: Laid back Lucy by Digitaldelightsbyloubyloo & you can purchase her HERE

PAPERS: Freebie from a mag ages ago.

 
IMAGE: Postage stamps, postcard & sentiments set by digital delights by louby loo & you can purchase them HERE. I used 'My Craft Studio' to merge the images together.

SAKURA GELLY ROLL PENS: used to colour parts of images. 

PROMARKERS & SAKURA GELLY ROLL PENS: Used to colour image,

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Scalloped circles & Standard circles.

GLITTER CARD: Purchased from a stall @ Alexander Palace, 3 sheets for £1.

RIBBON: Recycled from a smellies gift.

FLOWERS: Purchased from the clothes shop 'Primark'.
They were from a head dress/halo for a bridesmaid or little girl. I just wanted the roses 
Bargain at £2 ....... I bought 4 and ended up with 104 roses.

LEAVES: Woodware Craft Collection punch.

RHINESTONES: Purchased from £1 shop.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges:

Whimsical Wednesdays 'Fun with folds' #16
I love Promarkers 'Anything Goes'
Daisy Doodles 'Anything Goes' #38
Fussy and fancy 'Summer' #41

Thank you for stopping by & I look forward to your comments, I shall pop by & see you too xx





29 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sally, love the summer colours. If you find some 'Summer and Heat' could you send it over here please, it has been grey and miserable for days now!
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice card. In a few days time I will lay down just as this lovely girl (finally holiday). Regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally,
    I love the bright summery colours you have used. Fantastic layout and a pretty image. Goegeous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally!
    This is absolutely DARLING!!! The postcard is the perfect finishing touch! Awesome work as always!
    ♥Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stepper card, just love those roses, what a bargain!!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Sally! Very summery with the colours and lucky her she is having a cocktail!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. Love the colours. Very summery. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. CCute card...love the bright colors and that cocktail looks yummy!! TFS!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday
    Great job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card sally.perfect summer colours and the image and design is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable image--love the adult beverage. Your coloring and color choices are perfect and the pretty bow a perfect touch. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for popping by my blog today Sally, I love this card, it's so bright and cheerful. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your fun summery card. The little girl image is adorable. I really like the addition of the postage stamp! Wonderful choice of a shape card. Thank you for playing along at Whimsical Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute card thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy.
    hugs
    Céline F&F Dt

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sally
    A gorgeous card love the shape
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card! I love the fun colors and the cute roses. Thanks for playing at WHimsical Wedenesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card, great design and love the idea of adding a postcard, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  17. great summery colors and cute image :) the drink looks refreshing :) thanks for sharing this with us at whimsical wednesdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable card Sally. Love it.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty super looking card!I LOVE your fold and all the great details,The image is soo CUTE!JUST BEAUTIFUL job!Thanks so much for playing along at Whimsical Wednesday!:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is sooo cute Sally! I love that image and all of your fantastic details!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just Adorable! Such a cute image and great fold! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello hunny, your card is absolutely gorgeous Sally, so sweet and pretty.
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your cute lil card!!! Those roses are just gorgeous! And the lil girl is so cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday Challenges!
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Sally what a super, super card I so love the card fold and that image is sooooo cute I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute card! I love the fun colors and all the bling. Great job on the challenge and Thanks for playing with us at Whimsical Wednesday.:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome color scheme. I love the little roses and bling they add so much to the card. Thanks for joining us for the Whimsical Wednesday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful job on your card! Love all the details and the image is adorable!
    TFS and playing along with us over at Whimsical Wednesdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card. Love the folds and shape. Such pretty detail you have added with embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday. x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Way cute :) Love the image you've chosen. Really seems like a relaxing summer day. Thanks for playing over at Whimsical Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete