About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Saturday 2 July 2011

Sympathy Card

Good Saturday afternoon to you all. The weather has been glorious here, lets hope it's been like that for you too.

I have made a card to enter into One Stitch at a Time Challenge #68.
Their theme is Wedding or Sympathy..... I went for Sympathy.

I do hope you like it & look forward to your comments good & bad x

Sooo without further ado.... here it is ......

CARDSTOCK: Anna Marie Designs. Purchased @ Alexander Palace, 3 packs for £10.
SILVER MIRROR BOARD: Purchased @ local craft shop.
BLACK GLITTER PAPER: Purchased ages ago from a craft magazine. It came in a box with assorted colours.
EMBOSSING FOLDER: docrafts Papermania 'Victorian Fleur'.


CROSS STAMP: Purchased from Creative Expressions whilst @ Alexander Palace. (I stamped image 4 times & decoupaged it).


FINE GLITTER: Purchased @ Alexander Palace £1 a scoop.
FLOWERS: Purchased from local craft shop.
LEAVES: Woodware Craft Collection punch.
PAPER USED FOR LEAVES: docrafts Papermania Capsule Collection 'Verde paper pack'.
PEARLS: The Hobby House.


INSIDE OF CARD
ORGANZA RIBBON: Purchased from local craft shop on a reel.
CROSS CHARM: Purchased from local craft shop.
BORDER PUNCH: Martha Stewart 'layered arches'.

8 comments:

  1. This is lovely Sally...the inside looks good to...

    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun this is one amazing card love the cross and the design is gorgeous,love hugs cheryl x
    ps hope you got my card hun,thanks again hun hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally I do try to pop and see everyone as they join me and leave me comments although today I have been attacking my weeds (literally - you would think they have ownership of my raised bed, but I soon put them straight) and thank you for the lovely comment too, this is one of those difficult style of cards to create and you have really done it proud, love the little charm in the inner of the card and the depth on the front, beautiful
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sally this is stunning, great job! :-) thank you so much for supporting my blog, I really appreciate it :-) if you need anything or would like a chat please pm me on docrafts :-) Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally this is beautiful I have this stamp but haven't even inked it up yet, this has given me some inspiration, so thank you for that. I love the colours and design it is a super creation.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is gorgeous. Thanks for playing at OSAAT this week.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful medallion cross, and a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing it with us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card sally.sympathy cards are so hard to make but yours is really elegant.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete