About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Saturday, 2 July 2011

Sympathy Card

Good Saturday afternoon to you all. The weather has been glorious here, lets hope it's been like that for you too.

I have made a card to enter into One Stitch at a Time Challenge #68.
Their theme is Wedding or Sympathy..... I went for Sympathy.

I do hope you like it & look forward to your comments good & bad x

Sooo without further ado.... here it is ......

CARDSTOCK: Anna Marie Designs. Purchased @ Alexander Palace, 3 packs for £10.
SILVER MIRROR BOARD: Purchased @ local craft shop.
BLACK GLITTER PAPER: Purchased ages ago from a craft magazine. It came in a box with assorted colours.
EMBOSSING FOLDER: docrafts Papermania 'Victorian Fleur'.


CROSS STAMP: Purchased from Creative Expressions whilst @ Alexander Palace. (I stamped image 4 times & decoupaged it).


FINE GLITTER: Purchased @ Alexander Palace £1 a scoop.
FLOWERS: Purchased from local craft shop.
LEAVES: Woodware Craft Collection punch.
PAPER USED FOR LEAVES: docrafts Papermania Capsule Collection 'Verde paper pack'.
PEARLS: The Hobby House.


INSIDE OF CARD
ORGANZA RIBBON: Purchased from local craft shop on a reel.
CROSS CHARM: Purchased from local craft shop.
BORDER PUNCH: Martha Stewart 'layered arches'.