About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday 4 July 2011

Winner of Digital Stamp




I have a winner for the digital stamp I used for 'Digital Delights blog hop'.


I could not use Random Org, because not everyone who commented was taking part in the hop ........ so I wrote every ones's email address & name on pieces of paper & folded them up..... Old fashioned I know Lol.




The Winner is *****
                              *****
                              *****
                              ***** 
                              *****
                              *****


YOU........ LYNNE (thebowsersapril97@yahoo.com)


CONGRATS  Luv x


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sally, just saw your comment on my blog. Thank you so much for thinking of me, really appreciate it. Yes I've been MIA lately, not myself, but still working as an Extra. Didn't think I would be called in to work daily from 4.30am ... returning home at 8.30pm!! Definitely doesn't leave me time for anything else. It's the final week this week, not sure if I am relieved or not, as I loved it :) Hugs Dora xxx

    ReplyDelete