About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday, 29 August 2011

Blog Candy Winner

I am a little late in announcing the winner of my blog candy.


Thankyou to everyone who took part, BUT unfortunately there can only be one winner.


I have used Random Org to pick a winner ...... and it has chosen ..........


---------------------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------------                                                        



------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------




Number 25 .... and that's you Laney x


Congrats luv. Please email : sally(dot)bownes(at)talk21(dot)com with you address so I can get the parcel sent to you.


I have just previewed my posting before clicking 'publish post' & it does not show the winning number, although I am looking at in now as I type. I do hope you trust me fellow bloggers. Any advise how to show winning number will be greatly received x


Thanks again to everyone who took part. Keep you eyes peeled for when I do another one x