About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday, 25 August 2011

Use patterened paper over @ Delightful Challenges

Hello. Thank you for stopping by my blog today x


Thursday means a new challenge over @ Delightful Challenges. We would like to see you use Patterned Paper.
How easy is that? ...... so, come and join us.


We are being sponsored by our one & only Digital Delights.
And if you join in this is what you could win.

Now onto my card

IMAGE: Cappuccino Pippin and can be purchased HERE.

PAPERS: Stripes and Spots digital paper pack & can be purchased HERE. (my ink was running low - so my papers have come out a little patchy).

PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Scalloped Circles & Standard circles.

FLOWERS: Marianne design creaTables LR0106.

ROSES IN CENTRE: docrafts Papermania.

LEAVES: Xcut quilling die.

BORDER PUNCH: Xcut 'Doily Dots',

I look forward to your comments & I shall pop on over & visit you too.