About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Tuesday, 9 August 2011

CDAC PROGRESSIVE FREEBIE CHALLENGES (cdacp1)

Hello everyone.


I must start by saying how saddened & angry I am with what the youths in England have been doing.
I live near Clapham Junction, Brixton, Sloane Square (The famous Kings Road) & the Houses of Parliment, Big Ben etc. I am more or less in the centre of all these locations. 
I am ashamed to be British!!!


My Son is a Special Police Constable & he has now been called up to police our streets. I am worried sick for his safety.


The Police cannot do right from wrong. My personnel opinion is that there should be a curfew for everyone, & if anyone is found on the streets after a certain time then they should be dealt with .... regardless. They should use cable ties to bound their legs together & their arms too. It is far too politically correct!!

Now.......
My card today is for the CDAC PROGRESSIVE FREEBIE CHALLENGE. (cdacp1)
The link is : http://priscillastyles.ning.com

I have used an image by Anne Fenton 'Ollie in tub'.
http://annescards4u.blogspot.com
Annes design name is: Anne's Digital Art.


This is open for everyone ..... sooo use the links above to become a member & take part. It's totally FREE.


Onto my card ...........


IMAGE: By Anne Fenton 'Ollie in tub'.

PAPERS: My Minds Eye 'Gertie Papers'.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Grand labels 1 - labels 1 - Standard Circles - Scalloped Circles.

PEARLS: Won as part of blog candy.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.

DISTRESS INK: 'antique linen' used around edges of white card & sentiment.

GLITTER PAPER: Used for flourishes - purchased from craft shop. 12 sheets - 3 colours in a pack.

SENTIMENT: by Crafty Sentiments.

FLOWERS: Purchased from 'Primark' was a head dress & I cut flowers off.

LEAVES: docrafts quilling die. 

FLOURISHES: Marianne design creaTables - LR0116.

BORDER: Marianne design creaTables - LR0103.

RIBBONS: Won as part of blog candy.

Thankyou for visiting my blog today & I look forward to your comments x