About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 4 August 2011

Away for weekend

Good evening everyone x

I am going awol for a long weekend.... off on a little break with hubby.

I must say, I am gonna miss blogging & crafting Lol BUT it's only a few days, shall be back Monday evening or Tuesday x

Don't forget I have blog candy.... see side bar pic to take you there xx



5 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time sweetie! Enjoy yourself!
    xxMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i could go away for a few days too.
    I hope you have a great time!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a fabulous weekend sally ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are having a lovely time.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete