About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday, 4 August 2011

Real or Faux stitching challenge

Today is a new challenge over @ Delightful Challenges. We would like to see 'Real or Faux stitching' on your cards/projects.


There is a new release of digi stamps & papers over @ Digital Delights, they are GORGEOUS & the DT have used them for this weeks challenge. Be sure to pop on over & check all the talented ladies creations.


We are being sponsored this week by Simon Says Stamps.
You could be the lucky winner of a $20 gift certificate for their store. Sooo get on over & join in x




Now onto my card ...... OH I used Faux stitching ....


IMAGES: New release over @ Digital Delights.
Prairie kids set - Fall accessories set - Simply fall digital papers.


PROMARKERS & SAKURA GELLY ROLL PENS: Used to colour images.


I combined two images here. I sat the boy on top of the pumpkin.

These are separate images too. Had to make that squirrel hold onto that tasty nut.

RIBBONS: Won as part of blog candy.

LEAF CHARM: Purchased off Ebay.

FLOWER: Bee Crafty

BRAD: Old stash - out of packaging !!!!

LEAVES: No name on punch - but I purchased it on my last visit from Alexander Palace.

I shall be entering this card into the following challenges:
Sir Stampalot 'whatever you fancy'.
Papertake weekly 'Anything Goes'.
Creative Craft World 'Anything but Birthdays'.
Kelley kids 'Anything Goes'. #1

Thanks for stopping by.