About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 4 August 2011

Real or Faux stitching challenge

Today is a new challenge over @ Delightful Challenges. We would like to see 'Real or Faux stitching' on your cards/projects.


There is a new release of digi stamps & papers over @ Digital Delights, they are GORGEOUS & the DT have used them for this weeks challenge. Be sure to pop on over & check all the talented ladies creations.


We are being sponsored this week by Simon Says Stamps.
You could be the lucky winner of a $20 gift certificate for their store. Sooo get on over & join in x




Now onto my card ...... OH I used Faux stitching ....


IMAGES: New release over @ Digital Delights.
Prairie kids set - Fall accessories set - Simply fall digital papers.


PROMARKERS & SAKURA GELLY ROLL PENS: Used to colour images.


I combined two images here. I sat the boy on top of the pumpkin.

These are separate images too. Had to make that squirrel hold onto that tasty nut.

RIBBONS: Won as part of blog candy.

LEAF CHARM: Purchased off Ebay.

FLOWER: Bee Crafty

BRAD: Old stash - out of packaging !!!!

LEAVES: No name on punch - but I purchased it on my last visit from Alexander Palace.

I shall be entering this card into the following challenges:
Sir Stampalot 'whatever you fancy'.
Papertake weekly 'Anything Goes'.
Creative Craft World 'Anything but Birthdays'.
Kelley kids 'Anything Goes'. #1

Thanks for stopping by.





23 comments:

  1. wow loads of detail here - love the flower and the card layout.
    Have a great day
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun this is brilliant oh just love those images you have created one,gorgeous scene here hun just love it hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya Sally,
    absolutely stunning scene!! love the gorgeous details you've added!
    hugs
    Zahreen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sally, the images are so cute
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab creation just love the squirrel with his nut!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sally
    A gorgeous card and fab scene
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute Sally, I love the layout and the cute images. .. Was wondering if you got the stamps yet ? Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adorable. My favorite is the squirrel. Great work.
    Thanks for joining us at the Kelley Kid's Challenge Blog.
    Best of Luck,
    Bonna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your project is so sweet. I love all the details and thanks for showing each one up close. I really like the 3-D effect to this.
    Great Job.

    Thanks for joining us at Kelley Kid's Challenge blog for our first challenge. Hope to see you there every week.

    Tammylee
    DT Coordinator
    Kelley Kid's

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sally,
    I love the cute images and fabulous mix of colours on this card. Brilliant stitching.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card, Sally! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you will join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, fab card! So much to see. Thank you for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sally!
    Oh My Gosh! This is sooo FABULOUS! I love every detail!!! You rock!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Terrific card. There's just so much to enjoy - thanks for all of the close-ups. I love it.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card Sally:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka louby loo)
    www.digitaldedlightsbyoubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sally this is super, super, those images and the scene that you have created look simply terrific.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is such an amazing creation!

    love the beautiful scene, you created with all those lovely details!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cuuuute card. Love the images you have used.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our 'Anything But Birthdays' challenge.
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is adorable Sally. So very cute.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! What a superb project hun!! All fantastic! Thank you so much for joining us for our first challenge at Kelley Kid's! Hugs. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete