About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday, 11 August 2011

Things With Wings @ Delightful Challenges

Good Morning everyone & thanks a bunch for popping on by to visit today.


Today there is a new challenge waiting for you over @ Delightful Challenges. Our theme this week is 'Things With Wings'. So pop on over & join in.... 


We are being sponsored this week by:

And you could win this:
So what you waiting for Lol

Here is my card ........

IMAGE: Bizzy Bear by Digitaldelightsbyloubyloo & you can get it HERE.

PAPER: docrafts Papermania 'Henbury Lane'.

LILAC CARD: Centura pearl by Crafters Companion.

PROMARKERS & SAKURA GELLY ROLL PENS: Used to colour image.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Scalloped circles & Scalloped ovals.

EMBOSSING FOLDER: Cuttlebug 'Daisies'.

RIBBONS: Purchased from local crafts shop & won as part of blog candy.

ADHESIVE GEMSTONES: Dovercraft 'back to basics'.

CORNERS: Nellies multi frames - MFD027.

BUCKLE: Spellbinders shapeabilities collection 'Hardware Buckles'.

GLITTER CARD: Purchased @ Alexander Palace 3 sheets £1.

INSIDE OF CARD 
FLOURISHES: Marianne design creaTables - LR0116.

Thank you for stopping by & look forward to your comments x

I shall be entering this card into the following challenges:

Catch the bug 'anything goes'
Crafty Hos 'anything goes'
Just some lines 'outdoors/summer'