About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday, 15 August 2011

My card for Lyndall Currie

I have made this card especially for Lyndall Currie.

I do not know her, but there is going to be a benefit night for her on 10th Sept. You can find out more HERE. Do pop on over & offer your support too.

Here is a pic of Lyndall & her son.

Now onto my card.
 I appoligise for poor quality of photos.

I  won this stamp from Bev Rochester.
You will notice that the image on my card is minus the bees !!

IMAGE: Tina Wenke. Clear stamp 'Mouse with sunflower'.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Grand labels 1 - Classic scalloped circles.

NELLIES MULTI FRAMES: MFD 005.

PURPLE CARD: Coredinations

PAPER: Free from a mag ages ago.

I also used 'snowflakes' embossing folder on the scalloped circle.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.

RIBBONS: Won as part of blog candy.

TICKET SENTIMENT: From Bearly Mine Designs (a downloadable paper pack).

SAKURA GELLY ROLL PENS: Used on ticket sentiment.

FLOWERS: Purchased from £1 shop.

BRADS: Won as part of blog candy.

INSIDE OF CARD 
CORNER PUNCH: Martha Stewart 'layered arches'.

White card stock was covered with 'antique linen' distree ink.

BUTTERFLY PUNCH: By Xcut.

Can I also remind you about my blog candy. See link in side bar to enter

I shall be entering this card into the following challenge:
Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges 'Ribbons & Bows'


Thank you for stopping by today & look forward to your comments xx