About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 11 September 2011

CDAC PROGRESSIVE FREEBIE CHALLENGES (cdacp2)

Good Sunday afternoon to you all x
Thanks for stopping by today.


Today's card is for the CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge.
We are now on round 2. We had 5 images sent to us & you have to make at least one (1) card to enter. There is a total of 6 rounds altogether & on each round you have two (2) weeks to submit a card or project.


If you are not already taking part in this challenge & would like to, then pop on over to CDAC to find out all about it.


Here is my card .......... The theme for this round is 'Back to school'.


IMAGE: Book worm by Jen's digi stamps. (This was sent FREE because I am taking part in the challenge)
Take part & get yours too, go HERE.

CARD STOCK: Anna Marie. I purchased mine @ Alexander Palace in April 2011. I got 3 packs of 50 for £10.

PAPERS: These are by docrafts Papermania & was one of my 1st purchases when I started crafting. They came in a pack 12x12 sheets.

PEEL OFFS: used around edges of paper, sorry not clear in photo !!

PROMARKERS: used to colour image.

NELLIE'S MULTI FRAMES: MFD 005

EMBELISHMENTS: used on the card was purchased a while ago in the good old £1 shop.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges
If The Shoe Fits #90 lets all head 'back to school'.
Fussy & Fancy 'back to school'.
Art Impressions #31 'schools in - hip hip hooray'.

Thank You for stopping by & I look forward to your comments x

7 comments:

  1. So gorgeous hun....

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, love your fun image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome easel card! Great coloring, and I love all the stickers you added!
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
    ~Ruza CDAC PC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card sally.i love the fun image and great details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute wee image, so fun, great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute, that is an adorable image. thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week, hope you will join us again next time.

    ReplyDelete