About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday, 12 September 2011

House Mouse & Friends 3RD Birthday blog hop

Good morning everyone.


I am honoured & privileged to be asked to be a GD for House Mouse & Friends for the next two challenges.




Today is a SPECIAL day over @ House Mouse, it's their 3rd Birthday. 


They are celebrating by having a BLOG HOP & there are LOTS of FAB PRIZES up for grabs along route. You must visit ALL DT & GD blogs & leave comments
Sooo, if you came here from the talented STACY, then you are on track. If not then pop on over to House Mouse to get the line up.

We would like to see cards /projects with the theme "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" & optional flowers for this challenge #104. You MUST enter to be eligible to win the prizes.


Here is my take on the theme .............


IMAGES: House Mouse unmounted rubber stamps,
 Birthdays - cake (JSHM004) & Ice-cream (JSHM001)

PROMARKERS: Used to colour images.

PAPER: V&A Hanoverian - 24 sheet linen paper pack.

PURPLE CARD: Old stash.

FLOWERS IN CORNERS: By Creative Essentials.

FINE GLITTER: Purchased @ Alexander Palace £1 a scoop.

NESTING DIES: docrafts Xcut 'scalloped rectangles'.

ADHESIVE GEMS: Old stash out of packaging.

CARD CANDY: Craft Work cards.

BOUQUET: Hand made using a small square folded & rounded to make wrapping.
Recycled pink rose buds. Used flower soft to make up rest of bouquet. Ribbon also recycled.

ROSETTE:  made using a paper from a 12x12 sheet that I have had ages. I cannot remember where from.

SENTIMENT: From rubber stamp set (JSHM004).

Side View 

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges
Lia Stampz challenge #2 'Birthdays'
The crazy Challenge #84 'Birthdays'

Thank you for stopping by & I look forward to your comments ...... hope you enjoy the hop. Your next stop is NATASCHAS.