About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday 26 September 2011

Christmas Sparkle over @ House Mouse

Happy Monday everyone & thanks for stopping by today x


I have not been to visit any blogs for a few days now ..... I have been soooo busy & was away for the weekend. I shall pop on by your blogs ASAP x (I even missed Alexander Palace this weekend -  sad face).


Today is a new challenge over @ House Mouse. This is my 2nd GD card for them & I have enjoyed my lime light there.
Their theme today is 'Christmas Sparkle', Now I know Christmas is not many moons away soooo, this is a perfect opportunity to start OR to add to your Christmas card collection.


Do pop on over to House Mouse challenge blog to find out ALL the details.






Here is my take on the theme ........


IMAGE - SNOWBALLS - & SENTIMENT: House Mouse designs unmounted rubber stamp set  (Winter - Toboggan JSHM022)

CARD STOCK: Anna Marie designs.

PAPERS: Star Paper - 12x12 sheet from docrafts .... ages ago.  Trees - Purchased @ Alexander Palace in a small pack for £1.   Snowflake - docrafts 6x6 pack ..... old stash.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.

HOLLY: Purchased from Hobby Craft store in the sale.

GLITZ IT SPARKLES: Glitter glue added to stamped image & snowballs.

EMBOSSING FOLDER: Cuttlebug 'snowflakes'.

NELLIES MULTI FRAMES: MFD 010.

RIBBON: Purchased from local craft shop on a reel.

CHARM: Recycled from broken necklace.

HAT PIN: Purchased from a shop called 'Tiger Tiger'.

GLITTER CARD: Purchased at Alexander Palace 3 sheets £1.

FRAME & FLOURISHES: Marianne design creaTables LR0116.

CORNER PUNCH: Martha Stewart 'layered arches'.

RHINESTONES: By Basic grey & Hobby house.

I shall be entering this card into the following challenges
Ribbon Girls (Jingle all the way to Christmas)
Sparkles Forum #21 'Something that sparkles'.
Christmas Crafting #3 'Christmas Sparkle'

I look forward to your comments & promise to pop on by your blog too x

24 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Sally! I love the little charm and you have so many lovely details.
    It's not like you to miss Ally Pally!
    Have a great day.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally, what a beautiful card! It is very lovely. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally!
    Love your card. So great sparkle details. Cute image, lovely paper and great matching embellishments. Great to have you with us :).

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sally, this is great. I love the soft blue colors you used. It makes that little House Mouse scene seem so peaceful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sally, what a cute scene you have created with this stamp and papers. Love your sparkly easel card. Was fun to have you creating with us for September..Hope you continue to join in our challenges.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sally
    a beautiful card, fab colouring, lovely papers & design, thank you for being our fabby guest designer for sept, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card sally.the image is so sweet and i love your icy colours and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Sally love the image and that background scene looks a true Winter Wonderland.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Sally!! I adore how you've made this easel style design!! Look at all of this fabulous sparkle here!! OOOH la la!!! Awesome design and love the added rhinestones and charm!! Brilliant work!! Thanks for sharing!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous creation, the look creates a you have created snow image with the images - your dedails arer all scrumptious!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, Sally it is simply stunning your detail is just Lovely and so fantastic, I love it. I do love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!! How creative and so beautifully done. Please take a look on my Blogspot.
    Hugs from Marina.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi sally stunning sparkly HM creation love how you built up a scene with your image centre stage..
    many thanks for joining us at HM as our GD for Sept.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Christmas creation Sally, I love your image and design.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute little holiday scene ... love the blingy flourishes ... so glad you joined our jingle belles fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely cool colours makes you feel really seasonal.Thank you for joining in at Christmas Crafting this month. Meg

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don't you just love House Mouse lovely card and love the image. Thanks for joining us this month at Christmas Crafting. Arlinex

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card Sally :-) the image is adorable and the snowy scene you created is fab, I love all the silvery sparkle and easel design :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card....I love love love House Mouse! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Crafting!x

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh trop chou et ces papiers...fabuleux, biz

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh my gosh!!! those little xmas mice are just waaaaaaaaaaaay BEYOND CUTE! what an adorable and festive winter scene! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really need to get me some House Mouse stamps, they are so adorable, teeny little feet and hands, so much detail. Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Crafting this month :o)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Sally, love the cute image. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Crafting this month.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful card - I love the soft colours and the charm is gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete