About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday, 26 September 2011

Christmas Sparkle over @ House Mouse

Happy Monday everyone & thanks for stopping by today x


I have not been to visit any blogs for a few days now ..... I have been soooo busy & was away for the weekend. I shall pop on by your blogs ASAP x (I even missed Alexander Palace this weekend -  sad face).


Today is a new challenge over @ House Mouse. This is my 2nd GD card for them & I have enjoyed my lime light there.
Their theme today is 'Christmas Sparkle', Now I know Christmas is not many moons away soooo, this is a perfect opportunity to start OR to add to your Christmas card collection.


Do pop on over to House Mouse challenge blog to find out ALL the details.






Here is my take on the theme ........


IMAGE - SNOWBALLS - & SENTIMENT: House Mouse designs unmounted rubber stamp set  (Winter - Toboggan JSHM022)

CARD STOCK: Anna Marie designs.

PAPERS: Star Paper - 12x12 sheet from docrafts .... ages ago.  Trees - Purchased @ Alexander Palace in a small pack for £1.   Snowflake - docrafts 6x6 pack ..... old stash.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.

HOLLY: Purchased from Hobby Craft store in the sale.

GLITZ IT SPARKLES: Glitter glue added to stamped image & snowballs.

EMBOSSING FOLDER: Cuttlebug 'snowflakes'.

NELLIES MULTI FRAMES: MFD 010.

RIBBON: Purchased from local craft shop on a reel.

CHARM: Recycled from broken necklace.

HAT PIN: Purchased from a shop called 'Tiger Tiger'.

GLITTER CARD: Purchased at Alexander Palace 3 sheets £1.

FRAME & FLOURISHES: Marianne design creaTables LR0116.

CORNER PUNCH: Martha Stewart 'layered arches'.

RHINESTONES: By Basic grey & Hobby house.

I shall be entering this card into the following challenges
Ribbon Girls (Jingle all the way to Christmas)
Sparkles Forum #21 'Something that sparkles'.
Christmas Crafting #3 'Christmas Sparkle'

I look forward to your comments & promise to pop on by your blog too x