About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday 28 September 2011

For Fun 'show us some warmth'.

Happy Wednesday everyone x

Today is a new weekly challenge over @ For Fun Challenges. We would like to see some warmth on your cards & projects now that the cooler temperatures are on it's way.

We are being sponsored this week by Bugaboo Stamps.
The winner of this weeks challenge will win seven (7) images from Bugaboo of their choice.
This is just one fantastic prize & sooo many images to choose from.

Here is my take on the theme ... (The DT were given some fab images to play with from Bugaboo)
I do apologise for my poor picture quality..... The pics were taken at night & my camera seems to have a mind of it's own, regardless how many times & places & angles I took them !!

IMAGE: Flower Bears - Sunflower & can be purchased HERE.
PAPERS: Freebies from a mag & yellow & white polka dots is by 'My minds eye'.
CARD STOCK: Anna Marie designs. Purchased at Alexander Palace 3 packs of 50 for £10.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.
SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Scalloped Circles.

SENTIMENT: I believe it's by Whimsy Stamps (rubber unmounted).

RIBBONS: Won as part of blog candy.
CHARM: Purchased from local craft shop.
FLOWERS: Won as part of blog candy.
BRADS: (in centre of flowers) purchased ages ago from craft shop.

Thank You for stopping on by my blog today. I do hope you will visit For Fun Challenges & join in with this weeks challenge x

8 comments:

  1. stunning card sally.i love the rich autumnal colours and the bear is adorable ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is too cute! Thanks Sally for such a super job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so adorable Sally....!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!! How cute!!! I love the colors and that sweet little bear!! :) Thanks for sharing!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Sally that image is both fab and fun, the design and your colour choice is perfect.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very hot card sweetie.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw this is just so sweet. you have a lovely blog,im off to have a better look, take care huggies June xxx

    ReplyDelete