About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday, 27 October 2011

Delightful Challenge 'Halloween colour recipe'.

Thursday again..... gone sooo quick .... only coz I'm off for the week Lol.


Today is a new challenge over @ Delightful Challenges.
We are being sponsored by Crafty Ribbons this week.

Our theme this week is Halloween.
We want you to use the colours: BLACK - ORANGE - PURPLE - GREEN.

We love to see your creations, so do pop on over & join in HERE.

Here is what I came up with

IMAGES: Audra the witch & can be purchased HERE.
Halloween sentiment set & can be purchased HERE.
Halloween house accessories set & can be purchased HERE.
SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Grand labels 1.
SCALLOPED RECTANGLE: by Xcut. (coloured with orange promarker).
PAPER: Papermania 'A Christmas Carol' A4 linen paper pack.

PROMARKERS & SAKURA PENS: Used to colour images.

GLITTER PAPER: Purchased at Hobby Craft store. (10 sheets 3 colours)

RIBBON: Purchased at local craft shop.
HAT PIN: Purchased from a shop called 'Tiger Tiger'.
BORDER PUNCH: Martha Stewart 'embossed zig zag'.

CARD CANDY: Craft work cards. (used an orange promarker).

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges

Patties Creations #32 'Halloween or Autumn colours'
Allsorts Challenge week 126 'Halloween'
The Crafty Pad #144 'Halloween'

I do hope you pop on over & join in with this weeks challenge x