About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday 26 October 2011

For Fun Halloween Challenge

Hello everyone, today is a new challenge over @ For Fun.
Our challenge this week is 'ANYTHING GOES HALLOWEEN'. 






Rick St Dennis is our sponsor this week & you could win 1 sheet of digis ... see For Fun to view the brilliant prize.


The DT were given some fantastic images to play with ..... sooo hard to choose.


Here is what I came up with....


IMAGE: 'Bratty little witch' and can be purchased HERE.
PROMARKERS & SAKURA PENS: Used to colour image.
CARD STOCK: All odd pieces from my stash.
DISTRESS INK: Used on the centre panel 'Old Paper'.
SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Grand labels 1.


RIBBON: Purchased from craft shop.
RHINESTONES: By Papermania.
PEARLS: Hobbyhouse.

FLOWERS: All from Hobby Craft store.
DECORATIVE CIRCLES: Had for ages & not sure where I got them from!
FLOWER SEQUINS: Purchased from £1 shop.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges:
Top Tip Tuesday 'Trick or Treat'
Sweet Stampin 'Trick or Treat'
Stamp N Doodle 'Halloween'
Pollycraft #116 'Spooky goings on'
Cup Cake Inspirations #133 'Halloween cake as inspiration'

I do hope you will join in with this weeks challenge. Such a fab prize up for grabs.

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY BIRTHDAY CANDY

16 comments:

  1. Very cool card Sally! I love the colours you have used on this image!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Sally :o) Fun image, love the colours and design. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally, your card is so cute..It even gave me a chuckle...
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh so cute Sally....and I love all your embellies too hun...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Sally, love the flowers and the image is so cute, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card, fun image and lovely flowers, Thanks for coming to play with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Trick or Treat challenge I hope you can come play again soon you can enter up to 3 times per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors for this. I could never pull off flowers on a witch card but you did it perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card I just coloured one of his santas up, love this xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sally, fabulous Halloween card. Great colour combination. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. trop fun elle est super, biz

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous Sally loving the design and embellishments that is one super image I wont say gorgeous because she is a bit of a scary witch, lol, but you have coloured her perfectly, I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Sally - what a great image! Those eyes!! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous card sally.i love the spookily cute image and perfect halloween colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card fab image thanks for joining use at SND challenges

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is awesome Sally! I love all the elements!
    hugs,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete