About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday, 28 November 2011

Autumn Wedding Card

A friend at work got Married a few weeks ago.
I made this card for her. She informed me it was just perfect, the colours co-ordinated well with her theme.


IMAGES: Both are wooden stamps that I purchased off of Ebay over a year ago.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour images.

DISTRESS INK: Used on middle of doily and nestie 'vintage photo'.

GOLD CARD STOCK: Anna Marie Designs.

GOLD MIRROR BOARD: From local craft shop.

PAPER: A4 linen paper pack by papermania 'A Christmas Carol'.

GLITTER SHEETS: Purchased from craft shop in a pack of 12 sheets - 3 colours.

DOILY: Purchased from a cake supplier shop in Selsey.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Scalloped Circles.

RIBBON: Purchased from craft shop on a reel. (It was white but I used a promarker to get the colour I wanted)

CHARM: From a broken bracelet.

FLOURISHES: Marianne design creatables LR0116.

HEART: Marianne design creatables LR0159.

LEAVES: Marianne design creatables LR0156

FLOWERS: All purchased from local craft shop.

STAMENS: Purchased from Alexander Palace.

PEARLS: Hobbyhouse.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges:
Fabnfunky #101 (Anything Goes).
Sweet Stampin (Punches & Dies).
Paper Crafting Journey (Anything Goes).
Sugar Creek Hollow (Fancy Folds).
Little Claires (Shaped Cards).


Phew .... thanks for staying with me Lol, 
Thanks for your comments, they are really appreciated x