About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday 28 November 2011

Autumn Wedding Card

A friend at work got Married a few weeks ago.
I made this card for her. She informed me it was just perfect, the colours co-ordinated well with her theme.


IMAGES: Both are wooden stamps that I purchased off of Ebay over a year ago.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour images.

DISTRESS INK: Used on middle of doily and nestie 'vintage photo'.

GOLD CARD STOCK: Anna Marie Designs.

GOLD MIRROR BOARD: From local craft shop.

PAPER: A4 linen paper pack by papermania 'A Christmas Carol'.

GLITTER SHEETS: Purchased from craft shop in a pack of 12 sheets - 3 colours.

DOILY: Purchased from a cake supplier shop in Selsey.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Scalloped Circles.

RIBBON: Purchased from craft shop on a reel. (It was white but I used a promarker to get the colour I wanted)

CHARM: From a broken bracelet.

FLOURISHES: Marianne design creatables LR0116.

HEART: Marianne design creatables LR0159.

LEAVES: Marianne design creatables LR0156

FLOWERS: All purchased from local craft shop.

STAMENS: Purchased from Alexander Palace.

PEARLS: Hobbyhouse.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges:
Fabnfunky #101 (Anything Goes).
Sweet Stampin (Punches & Dies).
Paper Crafting Journey (Anything Goes).
Sugar Creek Hollow (Fancy Folds).
Little Claires (Shaped Cards).


Phew .... thanks for staying with me Lol, 
Thanks for your comments, they are really appreciated x

16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sally and I can see why your friend loved it.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally,
    What an absolutely fabulous easel card. Gorgeous colours, image and embellishments.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow yes! Gorgeous! No wonder she was happy.
    Love all your beautiful details.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no wonder she loved it hun its gorgeous really beautiful papers,and detail hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning sally.gorgeous autumanl colours and i love your images and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh mais c'est très élégant, biz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is gorgeous Sally! I love the colour theme - perfect for Autumn Wedding! Beautiful paper and embellishments - it's a stunner!
    Hope you are well
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gogrgeous Sally,love all the beautiful details...Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Sally - a real keepsake.
    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sally, I'm not surprised your friend thought the card was perfect - it is! Love the colours and all the details, the images are just great too. Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card. Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!!! Thanks for playing long with us at SSCB!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Sally this looks amazing, what beautiful colours, the flowers, papers and design look truly wonderful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. An absolutely gorgeous wedding card! I'm sure your friend was thrilled! Thanks so much for joining our Sugar Creek Hollow challenge.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    SCH-DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely card. Thank you for joining in at FnF this week.
    Dorte, GDT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply gorgeous hun!
    Thank you for joining us for our anything goes challenge at PCJ.
    hugs
    Zahreenxx

    ReplyDelete