About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 27 November 2011

40th Birthday Card

Good Sunday evening to you all, hope you have had a relaxing day x


I have a card that I made a while ago but never uploaded !!!
It's a commissioned card.


STAMPS: Papermania Clear Stamps 'Stamping For Him'.
40 - Clear stamps by Dimension Fourth Ltd.

PAPERS: Old stash by docrafts 12x12 sheets.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Labels 1.

NESTING DIES: By Xcut 'scalloped rectangles'

LETTERS: Letter dies by Xcut.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour images.

PEARLS: Won as part of blog candy.

RIBBON: A friend bought it for me up north.

FISH CHARM: Cannot remember where I got this from ... Sorry!

SENTIMENT CIRCLE: By Whimsy Stamps.

BORDER DIE: By Xcut 'wave border'.

DISTRESS INK: 'Vintage Photo' used on all white card.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges:
Fabnfunkychallenges #101 (Anything Goes).
Birthday Sundaes #37 (Birthday).
Paper Crafting Journey (Anything Goes).
CES challenges #63 (Special milestone birthdays).
Sugar Creek Hollow (Fancy folds).
Little Claires (Shaped Cards).
Cutie Sunday (Birthday)

Thank you for stopping by today x
I look forward to your comments & shall pop on over to visit you too xx


13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sally! I love the shape of it, i have no idea how to make it! Lovely details too.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hun this one brilliant card and am sure the person who recives it will be dilighted really great image and love the shape,hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful Sally!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card sally.love the fab images and colorus and the card design is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Sally.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous card. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab creation, love the embellishments you have used!

    Thanks for sharing with us at CES Challenge, good luck!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card! Easel cards are cool and this one is so great will all your details and embellies!!

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card thanks for joining us at little claire

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! Thanks for joining us for our Sugar Creek Hollow challenge.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    SCH-DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. You added such beautiful elements to this card! I love the pearls and little fish. Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete