About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 17 November 2011

BINGO over @ Delightful Challenges

Today we have a new challenge over @ Delightful Challenges.
We want you to play BINGO with your card/project this week.
Choose any 3 in a row (includes diagonals)

Crafty Emma's Store is our sponsor this week
You could be the lucky winner of a £10 gift voucher to her on-line store.

I have made an Easel card this week and have gone for:
 Patterned Paper - Punches/Die cuts - Flowers
for my take on BINGO.

Here it is ..........

IMAGES: Caroling Petey & Polly, you can purchase them HERE.

PATTERNED PAPERS: docrafts Papermania 'A Silent Night' & 'A Christmas Carol'.

SNOWFLAKE PUNCH: By Xcut.

CARD STOCK: Anna Marie Designs.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour images.

FINE GLITTER: Purchased @ Alexander Palace £1 a scoop.

MARIANNE DESIGN CREATABLES: MFD 005

FLOWERS: A variety that I purchased from local craft shop, Hobby Craft Store & won as part of blog candy.

GEMS: From £1 shop.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Please do leave a comment & I will visit you too over this weekend x

Enjoy the rest of your day x

10 comments:

  1. Hi Sally,
    What a fabulous card. I love the cute images and the fabulous flowers.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Sally:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbybloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sally, such a great easel card. Love the flowers! Nancyd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Also working on a project with the papermania papers, but not ready to show yet. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable card sally.the images are so sweet and i love your pretty details and fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. qu'ils sont mignons ces 2 là! biz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is gorgeous Sally! The Carolers are adorable. Love the papers and bellies - really sweet card!
    Hope you have a good day!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card. Love the image & the bling thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Korttisi on kerrassaan ihana--:))
    Hyvää Adventti viikonloppua sinulle!

    ReplyDelete