About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 15 December 2011

Digital Delights 'Anything Goes'

Good morning my lovlies x


Today over @ Delightful Challenges we have new challenge for you to join in with. Our theme is 'ANYTHING GOES' .


Our sponsor is Digital Delights & you could win a $10 gift voucher.
All you have to do is join in. 
We love to see your creative, inspirational cards & projects x

Here is my card

IMAGES: Christmas Kids Set & you can buy it HERE.

CARD STOCK: Anna Marie Designs.

PROMARKERS, SAKURA & PAPERMANIA FLUID METALLIC BRUSH MARKERS: Used to colour images.

PAPER: Papermania 'A Silent Night'.

PEARLISED CARD: By Crafter's Companion.

EMBOSSING FOLDER: The Snowman by Crafter's Companion 'snowflakes'.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Scalloped Circles.

CARD CANDY: By Craft Work Cards.

RIBBON: Old stash.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I look forward to your comments xx




17 comments:

  1. Really cute card hun, love the papers & the colours!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally!
    Wow!!! This is so beautiful and cute at the same time! I love your gorgeous backgrounds, all that lovely texture and your coloring is perfect-o!
    I wish you and yours a very merry Christmas!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute Sally...I love it hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun this is one super cute image,just love it hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw gorgeous card sally.the images are so sweet and fab colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is so sweet! The image is very cute.
    Have a great week-end.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable Sally. Lovely image/ gorgeous papers and great colouring.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww this is soooo cute. love these images they are just adorable, fab design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. a wonderful card!

    sending you many christmas hugs from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet Sally, love the images and gorgeous colours. Wishing you too a Merry Christmas and a happy new Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sally,
    This is a beautiful card - I love these two little cuties! You did make me laugh when you said my image looked like Kat Slater! :) Merry Christmas to you! Hugs, Teresa
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww this is So cute Sally! I love those Christmas Kids - they're adorable. Gorgeous paper, embossing and embellishments!
    Hope you are well
    and
    All the Best for a Wonderful Christmas and New Year!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I love the DP you used.


    Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very whimsical! I love it! Happy New Year Sally!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a super cute card!

    Wishing You A Happy Crafty Year 2012!
    Hugs, Outi
    http://pappersgalen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is sooo cute! Thank you for the Nice comment in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete