About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday, 2 January 2012

Easel Card

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU XX


Today I am showing you a Christmas card that was commissioned, but I forgot to upload it (Der)!!
I did consider leaving it..... but what the hell Lol


IMAGE: Slippy the Penguin & can be purchased HERE.
SNOWGLOBE: Can be purchased HERE.
PAPER: Free from a mag ages ago.
CARD STOCK: By Anna Marie Designs.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.
FINE GLITTERS: Purchased @ Alexander Palace £1 a scoop.
SENTIMENT: Produced using 'My Craft Studio'.


GEMS: Purchased from £1 shop.
SNOWFLAKE PUNCH: By Xcut.

RIBBON: Purchased from local craft shop on a reel.
HAT PIN: From Wild Orchid Crafts.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Scalloped Circles.
EMBOSSING FOLDER: The snowman by Crafters Companion 'snowflakes'.
POISENTTA: By Wild Orchid Crafts.
LEAVES: Woodcraft punch.

BORDER DIE: By Memory Box 'Frostyville border'.
MIRROR BOARD: From local craft shop.