About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday 2 January 2012

Easel Card

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU XX


Today I am showing you a Christmas card that was commissioned, but I forgot to upload it (Der)!!
I did consider leaving it..... but what the hell Lol


IMAGE: Slippy the Penguin & can be purchased HERE.
SNOWGLOBE: Can be purchased HERE.
PAPER: Free from a mag ages ago.
CARD STOCK: By Anna Marie Designs.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.
FINE GLITTERS: Purchased @ Alexander Palace £1 a scoop.
SENTIMENT: Produced using 'My Craft Studio'.


GEMS: Purchased from £1 shop.
SNOWFLAKE PUNCH: By Xcut.

RIBBON: Purchased from local craft shop on a reel.
HAT PIN: From Wild Orchid Crafts.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Scalloped Circles.
EMBOSSING FOLDER: The snowman by Crafters Companion 'snowflakes'.
POISENTTA: By Wild Orchid Crafts.
LEAVES: Woodcraft punch.

BORDER DIE: By Memory Box 'Frostyville border'.
MIRROR BOARD: From local craft shop.





11 comments:

  1. oh this is lovely and so cute. Happy New Year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!
    What a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Sally...and happy new year too..!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card!!! I love it!! Happy New year Sally!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Sally, what a cute little penguin.

    Happy New Year

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you posted it, it's gorgeous!
    I hope you have a Happy New Year full of happiness!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is one beautiful card hun just wanted to wish you a happy new year hugs cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally adorable Sally.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I am so glad you posted this card! It is just adorable! I love seeing all the detail you put into it! Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year Sally, I am so glad that you decided to post this little beauty, that image and the card shape looks great so does all that wonderful glitter, a super card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely shape and the center of your flower is gorgeous
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete