About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday, 19 January 2012

Distressed/Vintage look over @ Delightful Challenges

Hello my lovelies x
Today is a new challenge over @ Delightful Challenges. This week we would love to see your cards/projects showing the (Distressed/Vintage Look).

We are being sponsored this week by Magnolia-licous

You could win Sherwood Edwin & Tilda with apples mini's.

So what you waiting for ...... pop on over & join in. We love to see all your creative ideas.

Here is my take on the theme.
( I found this quite hard to photograph, so you only have 1 pic today) x


IMAGE: Little dumpling & stork & can be purchased HERE.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.

CARD STOCK: Anna Marie Designs.

PAPER: Won as part of blog candy.

ANGEL HAIR: By Anita's, (from a docrafts goody bag).

VELLUM: Purchased from local craft shop.

EMBOSSING FOLDER: Cuttlebug 'snowflakes'. (used on corners & vellum - vellum is under angel hair).

CORNERS: Nellie's multi frames MFD 027.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Classic scalloped circles.

RIBBON: Beige - Won as part of blog candy.
Blue - Recycled from clothes.

FLOWERS: From local craft shop - used blue distress ink.

STAMENS: From Wild Orchid Crafts.

LEAVES: Marianne design creaTables LR0156.

PEARLS: Blue - Won as part of blog candy.
Creams - The hobby house.

Thanks for stopping by today. I look forward to your comments & shall pop on by to see you @ the weekend x