About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 19 January 2012

Distressed/Vintage look over @ Delightful Challenges

Hello my lovelies x
Today is a new challenge over @ Delightful Challenges. This week we would love to see your cards/projects showing the (Distressed/Vintage Look).

We are being sponsored this week by Magnolia-licous

You could win Sherwood Edwin & Tilda with apples mini's.

So what you waiting for ...... pop on over & join in. We love to see all your creative ideas.

Here is my take on the theme.
( I found this quite hard to photograph, so you only have 1 pic today) x


IMAGE: Little dumpling & stork & can be purchased HERE.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.

CARD STOCK: Anna Marie Designs.

PAPER: Won as part of blog candy.

ANGEL HAIR: By Anita's, (from a docrafts goody bag).

VELLUM: Purchased from local craft shop.

EMBOSSING FOLDER: Cuttlebug 'snowflakes'. (used on corners & vellum - vellum is under angel hair).

CORNERS: Nellie's multi frames MFD 027.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Classic scalloped circles.

RIBBON: Beige - Won as part of blog candy.
Blue - Recycled from clothes.

FLOWERS: From local craft shop - used blue distress ink.

STAMENS: From Wild Orchid Crafts.

LEAVES: Marianne design creaTables LR0156.

PEARLS: Blue - Won as part of blog candy.
Creams - The hobby house.

Thanks for stopping by today. I look forward to your comments & shall pop on by to see you @ the weekend x

12 comments:

  1. Adorable Sally:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, Sally, this is so pretty. When looking for all the special details, one realized what a work of art it is. Just lovely, my friend.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card Sally so delicate hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card, love the border, ribbon and the flowers you've used. Beautiful colours.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, just love the papers & the corner is fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sally, look at the face on that babe - isn't it just beautiful/priceless? Your card is gorgeous - I love the die in the one corner and the beautiful ribbon treatment on the other. The fair colored paper really makes the image stand out...nice!!! Luv teamie Samara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is very sweet Sally! what a cute image!! The papers and embellishments are gorgeous - it's a real stunner!!
    Hope you're having a good weekend!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, the stork is adorable and I love that bow
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card! I love all the colors and the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  10. comme elle est craquante, magnifique, biz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sally this is one fabulous card I love the Vintage style, that image, the papers, design and colours look super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card! The image and design is adorable and you've done a fab job colouring it.

    ReplyDelete