About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 12 January 2012

New Releases over @ Digital Delights

Hello everyone x


Today is a new challenge over @ Delightful Challenges.
We are showcasing some 'NEW RELEASES'. We have another fab sponsor Scrapy Land.


You could be the winner of $20 store gift card.
All you have to do is take part in this weeks challenge. We would love to see the colour combo of PINK, BLACK, & SILVER.

Here is my take on this weeks challenge

IMAGES: Rockabilly Richie - 50's music set & 50's sentiment set. Check out Digital Delights to purchase them.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour images.

GLITTER PAPER: Purchased ages ago in a box with a variety of colours.

GLITTER STRIPS: By Papermania.

FINE GLITTER: Purchased @ Alexander Palace £1 a scoop.

EMBOSSING FOLDER: Cuttlebug 'spots & dots'.

BLACK PAPER: Old stash.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Standard Circles.

BORDER PUNCH: Martha Stewart 'embossed zig-zag'.

CARD CANDY: Craft work cards.

GEMS: From £1 shop.

I do hope you will join our challenge this week. Pop over to Delightful Challenges.
Be sure to check out the rest of the DT work to see ALL the new releases.

Thank you for stopping by today & I look forward to reading your comments x



17 comments:

  1. Great card, love the embossin & LO!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally,
    I love the 50s look about this card. Almost makes me feel young again lol. Brilliant layout.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally!
    What a great FUN card! I love all the layers and especially all that gorgeous bling! Awesome work!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, it's sooo retro, Richie looks great, he's so cool even with his pink shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sally
    A fabulous and funky card
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Sally:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. trop fun, on s'y croirait presque, l'ambiance est là en tout cas, biz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Sally the embossing sets it off really well xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Sally, I love your angles on this card, the emboss, the edging, the way you used the silver and how you did the colors on cool dude ritchie! Really great and original to be sure. See you soon! Love Samara

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card sally.i love the fab image and your colours and details are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! I love all the shimmer and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love all your layer elements, the embossing and colours are fab.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, he's just wonderful! I love the embossing and added bling. Fantastic.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great 50s card. Love it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sally,
    Love your design. It really fits the theme.
    Very rock n' rollish :) Great job.
    Hugs
    Lisa
    http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! love the embossing and all the sparkle! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this is fab Sally !! I love the image and the whole card captures the 50's theme!! Love the embossing and gorgeous borders!
    Hope you have a good week!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete