About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Friday 6 April 2012

For my little Princess Kyla


Good Evening my fellow bloggers x


It's been quite a pleasant day today, I have managed to get some washing dried on the line today. 


I have finally got into making some cards today, (yay), Lol


Today's card is for my ready made granddaughter Kyla. She will be 1 on the 11th April, but will be celebrating it on the Sunday. 
We shall be going to a place called 'Eddie Catz', by all accounts they have a ball pit, food & the cat makes an appearance. Not sure how Kyla will react to that Lol.


Here is my card .........
Gate Fold
CARD STOCK: Anna Marie Designs.
MIRROR BOARD: From £1 shop.
PAPER: Nitwits 'bonnets n bows too'.

PRINCESS CASTLE: From Crafter's Companion CD Rom (decoupaged some of it).
EMBELISHMENTS: From local craft shop.
RIBBON: In my stash.
CHARM: Local craft shop.

GLITTER PAPER: Purchased ages ago in a box with assorted colours.
FLOWERS & PEARLS: Won as part of blog candy.
SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Scalloped Circles & Classic Circles.

 My Princess Kyla

I shall be entering my card in to the following challenges
Paper Take Weekly - (Anything Goes).
Divas By Design - (Anything Goes & Blog Hop).
Simon Says Stamps - (Use Your Favourite Tool). Mine is the Laptop. Without this tool, I could not visit all my fellow bloggers & take part in challenges & share my work.
I also used for this card (Guillotine & Cuttlebug).

Thank You for stopping by my blog today.
I do hope you all have a great Easter & don't eat too much chocolate Lol

Luv n hugs

21 comments:

  1. oh sorry the card is no where near as gorgeous as Kyla how could it be but it is very close such a special creation and totally dreamy
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally, like the new looks. Your card for Kyla is fabulous. Have a great party. And the real princess looks very sweet. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! this is So beautiful Sally! what a fab design! I love the castle and the way you've decoupaged it. Love the Cinderella coach inside too! it's perfect for a little princess - Kyla will love it!! :-) (isn't she adorable!!)
    Hope you and your family have a lovely Easter Weekend!
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Sally thanks for the lovely comment you left me.
    I'm not sure which is the most adorable here! the card is pretty amazing but I think your granddaughter tops it in the cute stakes! She's a real little cutie!
    Have a happy Easter
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sally and your Kyla is gorgeous.
    Enjoy your day.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You card for Kyla is great'
    Have a great party and Kyla looks very cute.
    Congratulations.
    hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Hun,first oh how super cute is,Kyla she is just beautiful Hun,wish her happy birthday from me and hope you have a super time.
    Love the card You have made for her Hun,great image,perfect for your little princess,she will love it hun,happy Easter hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sally, such a gorgeous, girly card! I'm sure your granddaughter will love it.

    Just peeped back at the photos of your grandson as well - he's so cute.

    Thanks for hopping with us at the Divas.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning sally.prefect fairytale castle and pink colours.
    your grandaughter is a darling, so pretty.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The card and granddaughter are both adorable and really gorgeous. Not long to Ally Pally now? I will look out for you.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sally, This is just gorgeous - a perfect little Princess card for that perfect little princess! I love it! Happy Easter, Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow your card is amazing Sally! Perfect for a little girl and Kyla is so gorgeous! I hope you are having a great Easter.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh mais que c'est chou! biz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous creation with beautiful colouring, Sally...you have a lovely granddaughter!...thanks for joining the Divas....hope to see you next week again!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sally this is so beautiful what a wonderful shaped gatefold card, it really looks perfect for a Princess.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeously girly creation, love it! Thanks for joining us at Divas and thank you so much for visiting me too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used….. i wish you a happy easterday......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my....i just love the pic of Kyla, super super adorable..your card is also fabulous..great design...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow Sally beautiful card for a beautiful girl :)
    Hun did you spy my tutorial for the PATP's? If not it's at the top of my blog under the tutorials page, hopefully it will help. I would have said pop round for a cuppa and we'll sort this punching out but London to Somerset might be a tad too far to "pop" to lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great card...so many amazing details. Kyla is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete