About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Friday, 6 April 2012

For my little Princess Kyla


Good Evening my fellow bloggers x


It's been quite a pleasant day today, I have managed to get some washing dried on the line today. 


I have finally got into making some cards today, (yay), Lol


Today's card is for my ready made granddaughter Kyla. She will be 1 on the 11th April, but will be celebrating it on the Sunday. 
We shall be going to a place called 'Eddie Catz', by all accounts they have a ball pit, food & the cat makes an appearance. Not sure how Kyla will react to that Lol.


Here is my card .........
Gate Fold
CARD STOCK: Anna Marie Designs.
MIRROR BOARD: From £1 shop.
PAPER: Nitwits 'bonnets n bows too'.

PRINCESS CASTLE: From Crafter's Companion CD Rom (decoupaged some of it).
EMBELISHMENTS: From local craft shop.
RIBBON: In my stash.
CHARM: Local craft shop.

GLITTER PAPER: Purchased ages ago in a box with assorted colours.
FLOWERS & PEARLS: Won as part of blog candy.
SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Scalloped Circles & Classic Circles.

 My Princess Kyla

I shall be entering my card in to the following challenges
Paper Take Weekly - (Anything Goes).
Divas By Design - (Anything Goes & Blog Hop).
Simon Says Stamps - (Use Your Favourite Tool). Mine is the Laptop. Without this tool, I could not visit all my fellow bloggers & take part in challenges & share my work.
I also used for this card (Guillotine & Cuttlebug).

Thank You for stopping by my blog today.
I do hope you all have a great Easter & don't eat too much chocolate Lol

Luv n hugs