About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Spring is in the air

Good Evening my lovlies.


I have decided to give ALL the cards I have made so far to the Royal Marsden in Sutton. This is where my Dad went.
I already had some with boxes, others with envelopes & plastic sleeves & some that I needed to make boxes for. I quite like the presentation of a card in a box. 
So, that's what I have been up to. I have 94 cards to donate, all now in a big Ikea bag ready to be delivered by me. Shall probably go on Friday because I am back to work next week !!! (sad face).


So, now I am starting a fresh with my cards.


I have made this card for my friend Tina. It's her birthday on Friday.


Here is my card ................ Sorry about the poor picture quality. It's come out rather dull ! My camera has its moments ! maybe it's because it's evening.


IMAGE: Tilda (not sure of her name).
SHAPED CARD: Won as part of blog candy.
PAPERS: Won as part of blog candy.
PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.

FINE GLITTER: Purchased @ Alexander Palace £1 a scoop.
DOILY: Purchased from a cake suppliers in Selsey.
FENCE,BIRD BOX & BIRD: Marianne design creaTables (LR0205).
RIBBON: Purchased from local craft shop.
CHARM: Purchased from local craft shop.
HAT PIN: Purchased from Wild Orchid Crafts.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Labels 1 - Scalloped Circles & Standard Circles.
SKELETON LEAVES & FLOWERS: Won as part of blog candy.
PEARLS: The hobby house.
STAMP CALENDER: Purchased from LOTV here.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges
Simon Says Stamps - April Showers/ Bring Spring Flowers.
Crafty Sentiments - Spring in pastels.
Die Cuttin Divas - Pastels.
Cup Cake Craft - Spring is in the air.
Make It Monday - Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I look forward to reading your comments & shall pop on over & visit you too x

22 comments:

  1. Hi Sally, what a beautiful card. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sally, love the pretty colours .. and so generous and kind of you to give all your cards away, they will be so happy with them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh that is BEAUTIFUL, I love Tilda's sparkly umbrella! I think she's just called "Tilda with Umbrella".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sally..love her sparkly umbrella,so pretty...and what a fabulous thing to do with all your cards...
    Thsnks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card and I love the colours too.
    hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card sally.your delicate colours are stunning and gorgeous sweet tilda ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is gorgeous Sally, love the beautiful Tilda and details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh adorable comme tout! biz

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous and your friend is going to adore it. I love the sparkly umbrella.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous,love the image...great papers and layout.Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Sentiments.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh Hun,this is really beautiful the image papers,and amazing detail ,makes one gorgeous card Hun,and I am certain your friend will just love love this too bits,hugs Cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats a great shape card you made, beautiful colors! I think you friend will love it.
    Thank you for joining us at DCD this week.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty! I love the flowers and all the little details...such a cute little scene! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very sweet! Saw you at Make it Monday. ~Diane (I am # 103)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely work:) Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge and good luck - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my word Sally this is totally gorgeous, I so love that image of Tilda, the colours and design are perfect.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very beautiful. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgous card thanx for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck.

    Caz CS DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. A lovely creation, thanks for joining in with our spring theme this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card! Such beautiful details and I love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty! I really like this image!

    ReplyDelete