About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday, 2 April 2012

Mother's Day Card

Good Evening everyone,


I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for the lovely comments on my 'Proud Nanny' post, I loved reading them all & it really made me up x


I will have to change my profile picture coz I have coloured my hair to dark brown ....... I still jump a bit when I look in the mirror Lol, just gotta used to it. Still, hubby thinks he has a new bird Lol. Even when we went out to the cocktail bar on Saturday evening (our regular watering hole), the waitress took time to come over to us, when she did, she commented that she thought I was some one else !!! Lol


Anyway, today was my 1st proper day to the start of my two weeks off. I had a good sort out of my crafting stuff on my front room table. Even though it was tidy, it was just getting higher Lol.


The card I am showing you today is the card I made for my Mum for 'Mother's Day'. I have just not had time to upload it!
I shall be going there tomorrow evening with hubby for a few nights. Shall miss the baby though x


Here is my card :-


IMAGE: 'Sprout' by Mo Manning.

SHAPED CARD: Won as part of blog candy.

PAPERS: All from 'nitwits' apart from plain pink.

SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Scalloped Rectangles & Scalloped Circles.

FLOWERS: Large rose from Primark (off a head dress), Small roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.

LEAVES: Marianne Design Creatables LR0156.

SENTIMENT: Produced on laptop.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.

BORDER DIE: Xcut 'Margaret'.

FLOWER GEMS: Purchased ages ago. May have come from a Docrafts goody bag.

RIBBON: Purchased from local craft shop on a reel.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges

Simon Says Stamps - (anything goes).
joannasheenchallenge.blogspot.co.ukJoanna Sheen - (Spring/Easter).
Crafty Purple Frog - #37 (Anything Goes).
The Secret Crafter - (A Shaped Card).
Southern Girls - #41 (You got something you wanna say?).
Make it Monday - (anything goes).

Thanks for stopping by my blog today & putting up with all my waffle.
Look forward to reading your comments x