About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 25 March 2012

Proud Nanny

Hello everyone x

It seems a month of Sunday's since I have been on blog land,  Lol.

My Grandson was born on Friday 16th March @ 3.10am, weighing in at 7lb 3 & half oz. He has been named Eddy & he is just PERFECT. Eddy will sure break a few hearts when he is older.

I only have 1 week left at work til the half term Easter break, which is for two weeks. (I can't wait).

I ended up not visiting Olympia because of my Grandsons birth. So I am so looking forward to Alexander Palace in April.

I am writing this post whilst baking a Banana Cake & Bread Pudding ( proper role of Nan, Lol).

Well, here are some pics of Eddy..... gotta show him off to all my blogging friends x




I am hoping to get back on track visiting all my blogging friends during the half term & to start crafting. I am so missing it, but seem to have another 100 other things to do, then I am A1 knackered Lol.

Take care & thanks for visiting my blog today x

16 comments:

  1. Hi Sally, congratulations to a proud nanny! You have a gorgeous little grandson with a beautiful name (my hubby is called by the same). Enjoy it to the max, we will see you soon again I hope. Regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sally your Grandson is gorgeous!
    Congratulations!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweetie I am smiling for you shug, its soooooo fantastic being a gran isnt it I cant get enough of my grand-daughter, I already want more lol.
    Eddy is sooooo darn gorgeous def gonna be a heartbreaker & wow does he have sum lushious hair. He is just gorgeous. Bet you are enjoying lots of snuggles hun, I have Payton every saturday night sometimes Friday & its my fave time of week lol.
    I really am so happy for you hun mmwah.
    Can you e-mail me your address plz shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, he's just so adorable. Love the pic with the finger in his mouth, TFS. Don't blink cause they grow up way too fast.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeus child.
    Congratulations!
    hugs Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw huge congrats on your new grandson sally.eddy is absolutely adorable :D

    xx coops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh Sally he is simple adorable. welcome into the world precious Eddy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful looking boy, he is just so adorable and yes I can see many a girls hearts being broken with this this fellow! Is this your first grandchild? I think grandkids are the best hing that every came into my life. Spoile them rotten and then send them home to Mom and Dad. Congrats Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Big Congratulations on your Grandson Sally!!!! that is wonderful news!!
    Aww Eddy is SO gorgeous!! ooh I just want to cuddle him!!
    If we don't speak before - hope you have a lovely Easter - and enjoy your time with this little fellow!
    Big Hugs!!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww what a sweetie pie, he is gorgeous!
    I can't wait myself to be a granny, they should hurry up! lol
    Congratulations to you and the happy parents!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats sweetie. He is adorable and looks bigger than the weight you have said. He will definitely break some hearts.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful boy, lucky you and lucky family. Best wishes to all. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww... what a little heart-breaker! I love the pic where he has his thumb in his mouth. And look at all that hair!
    Adorable little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations!
    Oh Sally your Grandson Eddy is gorgeous!
    Best wishes.

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your becoming a grandma! He is so gorgeous!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh Hun,congratulations he is just so so adorable,I cant wait to be a granny,but nothing on the cards yet,he is just gorgeous hun,take care hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete