About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday, 25 March 2012

Proud Nanny

Hello everyone x

It seems a month of Sunday's since I have been on blog land,  Lol.

My Grandson was born on Friday 16th March @ 3.10am, weighing in at 7lb 3 & half oz. He has been named Eddy & he is just PERFECT. Eddy will sure break a few hearts when he is older.

I only have 1 week left at work til the half term Easter break, which is for two weeks. (I can't wait).

I ended up not visiting Olympia because of my Grandsons birth. So I am so looking forward to Alexander Palace in April.

I am writing this post whilst baking a Banana Cake & Bread Pudding ( proper role of Nan, Lol).

Well, here are some pics of Eddy..... gotta show him off to all my blogging friends x




I am hoping to get back on track visiting all my blogging friends during the half term & to start crafting. I am so missing it, but seem to have another 100 other things to do, then I am A1 knackered Lol.

Take care & thanks for visiting my blog today x