About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Saturday, 26 May 2012

Memory Scrap Page


Hello every one & thanks for stopping by my blog today, Mwaah x


If you are interested in entering my blog candy, you can do so HERE.


It is a glorious day here today, well it has been all week, yippee. I do love this weather.


I seem to have vanished off of blog land just lately ! 
As you all know, my Daughter had her baby & she still lives at home with us. She is brilliant with him, but I don't know why, there don't seem to be enough hours in the day. I work in a Nursery school Full Time & by the time I get home & shower, eat, cuddle Eddy etc, etc, it's time for bed!!!
I feel like it's me who's had a baby Lol.


Any way. My Daughter's friend's Nan died, & she asked if I could do a memory page for her. She only had a small photo of her Nan, but she went & got it enlarged & asked me to work on a colour scheme of the flowers in the photo.
I felt very nervous !!! coz if I made a mistake I could ruin it. It's not like when we make a card, it can be binned & start again.


Tiffany (my Daughter's friend) loved it, & was giving it to her Granddad to put above his fire place.


Here it is .........
Completed page out of frame
PAPERS: Had for ages. Ordered from QVC when I first started crafting.
DISTRESS INK: I used 'Antique Linen' on the heading, verse & flourishes.

Page in picture frame 
BORDER PUNCH: By Tonic Studio. (These punches are so easy to use).

Close up of punched out flowers 
FLOWERS: Nellie Snellen 'Jumbo Rose', & Joy crafts die.
LEAVES: Marianne design creaTables: LR0156.

Close up of Flourishes 
FLOURISHES: Marianne design creaTables LR0116,(I added several together).

Close up of co-ordinating corners 
CORNERS: Nellies multi frames MFD027.

PEARLS: All pearls were purchased from Mei Flower.

I shall be entering this into the following challenges
Aud Sentiments - #55 (Any Sentiment).
Southern Girls - #45 (Dying to die cut (or punch).
Creative inspirations - #164 (Anything Goes).
Dies to die for - #4 (Anything goes with a die cut). 

I do hope you all have a good day & look forward to reading your comments & visiting you too x