About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday, 27 May 2012

Father's Day Card

Hello every one & welcome to my blog x


If you would like to enter my candy, then just click HERE.


Today I have a Father's Day Card to show you. It is a real challenge for me to create a male card. It always takes me so much longer !! Lol


Here is what I came up with ....... I apologise for the photo quality .... looked ok on my camera ! 


IMAGE: This is a digital image by 'Little Claire'. You can get it here.
PAPERS: Had in my stash for ages. (was not what I really wanted, but my printer ink was running out).

PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.
BLUE GEMS: I think they were from a docrafts goody bag.


BUNTING & FRAMES: From NITWIT collections. It is called 'FQB- Tour Of London'.
This set cost me $6.99 which is about £4.46.
So if you enter my candy there is plenty you can purchase.

SENTIMENT: Produced on lap top using 'My Craft Studio'.

PEARLS: Hobby House.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges:
Little Claire designs - #21 (Male Theme).
Simon Says Stamps - (Father's Day/Special Male).
Charisma Cardz - #20 (No Flowers Allowed).
Crafty Catz - #134 (Card For A Man).
One Stop Craft - #104 (For The Boys).

Thank you for visiting me today & taking time to look at my post. I look forward to your comments & will pop on over & visit you too x