About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Wedding Card

Good Morning to you all x


Today I am showing you a commissioned wedding card. 


Front of card
IMAGE: Wooden stamp that I purchased off Ebay ages ago. No info on it - Sorry.
PROMARKERS: Used to colour.
EMBOSSING FOLDER: docrafts Papermania 'Victorian Fleur'.
FINE GLITTER: Purchased @ Ally Pally ages ago £1 a scoop.
PEARLS: By Meiflower.
FLOWERS: Joy Crafts dies - I then used 'Antique Linen' distress ink to add colour - then used a Nellie Snellen  Rose Flower - Jumbo to emboss.
                                                                      
BUNTING STAMPS: By Little Claire Designs.
RIBBON: From local craft shop, on a reel.
HAT PIN: From Wild Orchid Crafts.
CHARM: By Meiflower.

Inside of card 
SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Scalloped Ovals.
BORDER PUNCH: By Tonic Studios.
FLOURISH: Marianne design creaTables LR0116.

Side View 

I shall be entering my card in to the following challenges:
Mishelflos - Celebration
LEJ - Anything Goes

Thanks a bunch for stopping by my blog today. I love to read your comments & shall be over to visit you too x

19 comments:

  1. Hi Sally, this is so elegant. Love the embossing and the pearls. I've had some great buys from ebay. I'm sure the recipient will love this.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,what a great image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so pretty Sally....really love the banner hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Hun,what a gorgeous,and really beautiful wedding card,gosh,the detail is just so beautiful Hun super design and just love the edges,too,perfect and sure they will just love this.
    Bless you too Hun for playing at LEJ designs,and Mishelflos,too Hun,really appreciate your support,love big hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome Sally and I am sure the bride and groom will adore it.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great white card, I love it.
    hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card sally.stunning image and i love your embossing and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a gorgeous, beautiful card Sally.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. They will adore this card, wow its stunning Sally.What a Fantastic card. Fabulous colours a lovely design and gorgeous main image for a wedding . Well done hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sally, what a lovely card! Love the embossing and particularly love the way you have placed the book:) What a fab Stamp too!!

    Every time I see cards that have Nesties used on them, I feel ashamed that I have only used my machine a couple of times:( MUST USE IT MORE!! They look soooooo lovely:)
    michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh mais qu'elle est chic, biz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Absolutely stunning, I love the gorgeous embossing. Thank you so much for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! this is gorgeous Sally! what a beautiful design! I love the stamp and the white on white details. The bunting, pearls and little bells are all so pretty - it's a stunning card!
    Hope you are well
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow huni this os the most beautiful wedding card its so elegant i love it,thankyou for joining us at MMC this month and goodluck xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous! I love that banner (I have it too, isn't it fab? ) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sally this is one classy, elegant and beautiful card, the embossed detail looks fantastic, awesome card. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, the sentiment is a stamp from Cuddly Buddly that i have had for a few years the mount is a die cut which the stamp just happened to fit very nicely, lol. It is a spellbinders die cut from the Splendid Circles set. I would like to wish you and your hubby a very Happy Anniversary,
    Hugs
    Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a sweet card ! Keeping my fingers crossed about your LO of your friend's Nan.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is absolutely stunning!
    White on white with all that texture and pearls is
    a real winner.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous, gorgeous creation! Beautiful image ......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete