About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Wedding Card

Good Morning to you all x


Today I am showing you a commissioned wedding card. 


Front of card
IMAGE: Wooden stamp that I purchased off Ebay ages ago. No info on it - Sorry.
PROMARKERS: Used to colour.
EMBOSSING FOLDER: docrafts Papermania 'Victorian Fleur'.
FINE GLITTER: Purchased @ Ally Pally ages ago £1 a scoop.
PEARLS: By Meiflower.
FLOWERS: Joy Crafts dies - I then used 'Antique Linen' distress ink to add colour - then used a Nellie Snellen  Rose Flower - Jumbo to emboss.
                                                                      
BUNTING STAMPS: By Little Claire Designs.
RIBBON: From local craft shop, on a reel.
HAT PIN: From Wild Orchid Crafts.
CHARM: By Meiflower.

Inside of card 
SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Scalloped Ovals.
BORDER PUNCH: By Tonic Studios.
FLOURISH: Marianne design creaTables LR0116.

Side View 

I shall be entering my card in to the following challenges:
Mishelflos - Celebration
LEJ - Anything Goes

Thanks a bunch for stopping by my blog today. I love to read your comments & shall be over to visit you too x