About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Just a catch up

Hello everyone x

I have not been 100% since Thursday. Had a bad headache, which has not totally left me yet, & an upset tummy!
I have not been to work for a couple of days, but shall be going back tomorrow. At least my tummy's settled down, feel I can deal with an headache.

I have some sad news too. Yesterday I had to have Harvey, my yorkie put to sleep. He was my Husbands Mum's dog. We took him on when his Mum passed 7 yrs ago.
We really don't know how old he was, but I am sure if he was a human, he would have received a letter from the Queen.
He fell down the stairs last week & we believed he had knocked himself out. Since Friday evening, he has been having a fit. It really is not a nice thing to witness.
The vet did some blood tests. His BP was fine & she said for a dog his age he had good liver & kidneys. It was a tumour in his head.
We shall really miss him, he was a real character & the house seems empty without him already.
Harvey leaning on Vinnie


On another note ......

During the Easter Hols, I donated all my cards I had made to the Royal Marsden in Sutton. My Dad was being treated for his cancer here. We lost Dad 3 yrs ago.

I had a total of 95 cards. 35 I had made boxes for, quite a few had envelopes & cellophane sleeves, & the rest just envelopes.

 I received a touching letter from them last week, which really made my day.

I shall be back later today or tomorrow with a card that will fit perfectly in to two new challenges.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I shall pop on over & visit you too x