About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Tina Wenke image

Hello there my lovelies x
Hope your bank holiday Monday was a relaxing one. 

Well, I have some news to share .... I won tickets for ALLY PALLY in Sept. I am pleased as punch. Thanks ever so much Sue (from particraft).

Now my card today (well kind of a card) I only decorated what you can see, has taken for ever to make!! Gawd knows why! I used a lot of my new Spellbinders, but did have some difficulty with the intricut designs. I was using my black card, admittedly not extra thick, but I had trouble every time in getting a proper cut. Just a bit frustrating when you have a design in your mind! 

Still ... finally finished .... 

              Sorry about the Picture quality. It was taken after midnight!                           


Close up of image 

Reverse of decorated front
You can find a tutorial HERE 

WHAT I USED:

IMAGE: Tina Wenke photopolymer clear stamp by Stampavie.

PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.

PAPER: Old, old stash from Papermania - 12 x 12 sheets.

BLACK CARD: From £1 shop.

FRAMES: Spellbinders (Decorative Labels one).

CORNERS: Spellbinders (Venetian Accents).

BUTTERFLY: Spellbinders (Les papillions).

SENTIMENT TAG: Spellbinders (Venetian Accents).

SENTIMENT: Peel Offs.

CRYSTALS: By Meiflower.

RIBBON: Won as part of blog candy.

FLOWERS: (orange) Wild Orchid Crafts. (glittered turquoise) £1 shop.

LEAVES: Punches. (fern) from Hobbycraft stores & the other is a Woodware punch.

STAND: Used Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Eight.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges:

Cupcake Craft - (Flowers).
Crafty Sentiments - (Flowers).
Totally Paper crafts - (Zesty Summer Colours).

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I would love to know what you think about my card.
Would you call it a card? Look forward to reading your comments x

16 comments:

  1. Its just beautiful Sally. Love all the die cuts you have used and those pretty little flowers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments and well done on winning those tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful Sally!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sally. Lovely dies have been used to make this awesome card. Congrats on your ticket win, are you going Saturday or Sunday?

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sally,
    Your card is sooo cute! I'm so happy to see one of my original stamps still being used.
    Hugs, Tina Wenke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and lovely design,thank you for joining us at Cupcake this week
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sally this is gorgeous I love, love that cute image the design and embellishments look wonderful.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Sally,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Wow this is just so different !! All those scrumptious dies and flowers with the super cute image is brilliant ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card, the dies look great! Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sally, loved your card and thanks for the link, may just make this one soon...congrats on the win and nice to get some freebies. I actually got some of the stamps on an Aussie card magazine which was well worth it. Thanks for joining in the candy and joining my blog...good luck, and I am now following you.
    Your BINGO story was funny and I can imagine your red face lol...how embarrasing...haha....love annie.,xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely card Sally, such a cute image and I love your corners.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sally, Your card made me smile this morning, I enjoyed the detail and love to see a crafter using older stash. Happy crafting. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sally, wow lots of detail there hun, love those spellbinders.
    Congrats on your win hun, I can feel a huge spend coming on!
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my, this is darlin...luv your coloring...hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sally,
    Your card is adorable, love the dies.
    I am back in blogland, finally found my mojo again :)
    Take care
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really adorable, love the sweet image and the beautiful die cuts
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete