About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 13 September 2012

Blimey

Hello to you all in blog land.

Blimey, it seems ages since I have posted here on my blog!!
I am now back to work, lots of things to organise, hardly no time to craft (well too tired to craft).

I am in the process of making my Grandson's Birthday invites. I know he is only 6 months old, but I am making his invites, bunting, party bags & cake wraps & toppers.
He loves 'Mickey Mouse', even at this age!!! Lol.

I got lots of inspiration from the web. It's amazing what you can find.

I am off to Ally Pally next Saturday & am really looking forward to it. Fingers crossed it will be good weather. I have been going for several years now & the weather has always been glorious.

Hope you are all well. I do plan to pop on over to your blogs over the weekend.

FRIDAY tomorrow, I definitely get that Friday feeling when I'm at work, Lol.


6 comments:

  1. Life does get in the way of our hobby sometimes doesn't it. I can't wait to see all of your Mickey Mouse creations. I've never been to Ally Pally, have thought about it but I know I would never be able to make my mind up what to buy!
    Have a great weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, planning birthday invites etc!
    TGIF!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to feed your fishes when you were away lol
    I wish I could go to Ally Pally but budget is a bit tight.
    I was away from my blog for 4 weeks so i beat you Hope to see a card soon.
    Take care
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely to see you posting Sally. Really looking forward to meeting you at last at Ally Pally. Let me know the time and where to meet.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiya sally.long time , no see hun.glad you are well though ans i hope we get to see pics of your grandsons invites :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi hun,glad you are okay missed you around,hope we get too see the invites Hun,and hope you had fun at Ally Pally hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete