About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 1 November 2012

Little Monster & Silver Fairy

Well here we are in a new month! How fast is the time going.

Had to go doctors today, had a scan a few weeks back to be told I had an uncommon hernia! Now I am gonna have to have another op! 
I said to hubby, "I'm never going to tone up my tummy, maybe I can ask for a tummy tuck while I'm under." Lol


I have to share this pic with you. It's of my 7 month old Grandson Eddy. Purchased outfit from USA & love it. He wore it yesterday evening just because it was Halloween.

Ain't he just GORGEOUS? 

Now onto my card ...... 


Front of card

Close up of elements 

Inside of card 

What I used:

IMAGE: Silver Fairy digi by Sylvia Zet from Wee Stamps.
PROMARKERS: Used to colour image.
CARD STOCK: Anna Marie Designs. (Purchased 3 packs when @ Ally Pally).
PAPERS: Won as part of blog candy.
GLITTER CARD: From a shop called Wilkinsons.
GOLD MIRROR BOARD: £1 shop.
SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Venetian Motifs.
PEARLS: Meiflower.
BORDER PUNCH: Tonic Studio.
FINE GLITTERS: Purchased from Ally Pally ages ago £1 a scoop.
LACE, FLOWERS & STAMENS: All from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges:
Wild Orchid - week 62 Bling It Up.
Dream Valley - Glitter and Bling.
Fab n Funky - Challenge #145 Die-cuts/punches.
Crafts and Me - Bling it up.
Hot Shot - challenge 12 Bling it on.

Now don't forget to enter my Birthday Candy if you haven't already. You could win this .....
Enter HERE

Glad your still with me, Lol.
Please do leave a comment & I will also pop on over & visit you too x

22 comments:

  1. Oh Sally your grandson looks 100% adorable in his little outfit.
    Love your pretty card too.
    Hugs
    Denise xxx

    P.S. A few years ago a friend of mine had an op and asked for a tummy tuck while under and they gave her one so it wouldn't hurt to ask!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Sally, sorry to hear that, there's always something isn't there.

    Your grandson looks a little dear and your card is just lovely.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful,love the image....fab design...love the little monster too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally, your Grandson looks like a very sweet monster lol, your card is gorgeous I am a fan of wee stamps, and I like all the sparkle, I hope all goes well and you dont have to wait to long for your op.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your grandson is just adorable in his monster outfit! Your card is just gorgeous (I love that fairy!), all the glitter looks fantastic! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little monster is gorgeous!
    So is your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet, your card is almost as cute as your grandson. On a serious matter, your card is gorgeous, embellies are beautiful and do love the Wee stamp images...xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's the cutest monster I've ever seen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw eddy looks gorgeous sally.so cute and i love your card, stunning sparkle and the image is really pretty.
    i hope all goes well with your hernia op, i had a groin hernia operation when i was 4.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sally your grandson is so adorable. Your card is gorgeous, I love all the bling. Sorry you have health problems, I hope they see to you quickly sweetie.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sally your grandsone is THE cutest!!! He's ADORABLE!
    And I love your card! So sweet and innocent and-oh! Those colors!
    Thank you for the comment in my blog-I really appreciate it.
    Have a great weekend!
    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card, thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and I love that image, especially with the glittery wings. Super die cuts too.

    Thanks for linking up with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is simply lovely and a great use of die cuts! Wonderful job! Thank you for joining us this week at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge, we hope to see you join us again soon!

    Jackie, Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi sweetie that photo is adorable really made me smile, you card is gorgeous too, however you have not followed the rules at woc you have to many challenges sorry hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card, I love the image and the die cuts are stunning, loving all the sparkle too and isn't your grandson just sooooo adorable, really cute pic
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Sally, loving all the glitter and the stamp is a fave of mine.
    My Eddy is growing, what a cutie.
    Sorry to hear you need an op hun. Take care.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sally, your softly colored silver fairy image looks fabulous on this sweet card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Bling It Up" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sally, your card is gorgeous, and your grandson is sooo cute :) All smiles with his new outfit. Hope all goes well with the scan. I also got a hernia in my stomach but dr told me to live with it! I just need to see what to eat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sally I would just like to thank you for all your support and lovely comments left on my blog throughout the year and would also like to wish you a merry Christmas and all the best for the new year.
    Klare
    :0)
    X

    ReplyDelete