About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Autumn Leaves

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR MY BIRTHDAY CANDY, YOU CAN FIND IT HERE.

Good morning everyone. It's a bright, blue sky this morning BUT quite fresh outside. Glad to be nice & cosy indoors.

I do hope my overseas bloggers are safe & well from Hurricane Sandy x

Today's card has that Autumn feel about it .... (sorry about my photo quality, I tried to get it looking like it does in real life BUT my camera was having none of it!) Lol.


Front of card

Inside of card 

What I used:

IMAGE: Freebie - (I cannot remember who from! Please do enlighten me so I can edit my blog).
CARD STOCK: By Anna Marie Designs. (purchased 3 packs when @ Ally Pally).
SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES: Labels one.
BORDER PUNCH: Tonic Studio. (Purchased when @ Ally Pally).
DISTRESS INKS: Ranger - Shabby Shutters, Bundled Sage, Dried Marigold, Vintage Photo, & Scattered Straw.
LEAVES: Punches (no names on them.) One I purchased from Ally Pally & the other from Hobby Craft store.
FLOWERS: Wild Orchid Crafts.
FENCE: Marianne Design creaTables LR0205.
PROMARKERS: Used to colour image & some leaves.
PAPER: I do believe this was a freebie from Jak Heath.
LACE: From an Haberdashery shop.
PEARLS: Meiflower.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges:
Simon Says - Autumn Leaves.
Kaboodledoodles - Challenge#143 Fall themed items.
2 Sisters - Challenge#115 Halloween or Fall colours.
Scrappy Frogs - Fall or Halloween.
Wags n Whiskers - challenge 91 Fall colours.


Thanks for taking time to stop by my blog today. Please do leave a comment & I will pop on over & visit you too x

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sally,I like the image, the fence and all the leaves.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful Fall design Sally!! Love the added fence and leaves too!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic fall card Sally! Gorgeous details and I love the scalloped borders! Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card and details! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Fall” themed Items Challenge!

    Kath - Admin
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Sally...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sally :-) the image is fab and the colours and details are fab ! I love how you decorated the inside too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sally your card is absolutely gorgeous hunny, such a cute little scene and I love how you've decorated the inside.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous sally.stunning colours and image and i love the fab image and leaves :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Sally. Gorgeous little scene and to decorate the inside is so lovely.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. elle est toute charmante, biz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty...lots of neat details in your scene.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Love the image and pretty layout. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete