About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Saturday 29 December 2012

Happy New Year


Hello my dear blogging friends.
I have not been blogging for quite a few weeks now!!!

I do hope you all had a wonderful, relaxing Christmas & you have a Healthy, Wealthy New Year.

I have been busy making invites,bunting, cake & straw decorations for my Grandson Eddy's 1st party in March, & will upload soon to share with you.

I also received some good news ..... I am going to be a Nanny again.... for the 3rd time.... yay. My eldest son Kerry & his partner April. Baby is due in July. Soooo, looks like more baby shower invites & favours are to be made, Lol.

Anyway, I hope to get my mojo back to start making some cards again. I need to make some me time. Perhaps that's one of my new year resolutions.... I WILL make it a new years resolution!

Take care all of you & have a fab New Year's Eve (don't do anything I wouldn't do), Lol.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sally, thanks for coming over and leaving such a lovely comment. Congratulations on the fab news! Wishing you a bright new 2013. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the good news- wishing you a very happy New Year
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the grandbaby!
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sally!!
    Whishing you all the best for 2013!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sally and wishing you a Happy New Year,

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a super Christmas sweetie. Congrats on the 3rd grandchild news. That will keep you busy. Lol!!!

    Happy New Year hun.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sally, Congratulations on your good news, all the best for 2013.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Sally on your happy news and wishing you a really fab New Year :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete