About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday 31 December 2012

Story book friends


Happy New Year's Eve to you all x
Hope you all have a fab evening to welcome in 2013.

I have made a card today (I thought I'd start my new years resolution early), Lol.


Front of card

Inside of card 

What I used .......

Card Stock: Anna Marie Designs.
Dotty paper: Kars - paperpad party.
Pink paper: Old stash that was free from a magazine. 
Image: Stampavie clear stamp by Tina Wenke ' storybook friends'. (I will be reading my books via my Kindle Fire), Lol, I thought this image was very apt.
Promarkers: Used to colour image.
Distress Ink: Ranger 'Victorian Velvet'.
Flowers: All by WOC. (If you have not been over to see their products NOW is the time to ... you will not be disappointed).
Ribbon: I had in my stash, cannot remember where exactly from!
Glitzy Embellishment: WOC.
Flourishes: Marianne design creaTables (LR0116).
Spellbinders Nestabilities: Decorative labels one.
Liquid pearls: Ranger 'white opal'.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges:
WOC - Challenge 66 'Anything Goes'.
Simon Says Stamps - Anything Goes.

Thanks for taking time to stop by my blog today. I hope you have a little more time to leave me a comment. I will be able to pop on over & visit you too x

14 comments:

  1. oh this is so pretty and a great way to start, love the die cut - mmmmmmmm something to spend my Xmas money on must go look :) and sweet image
    have a lovely evening
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting a jump on things!
    Happy New Year Sally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a darling card! Just love the sweet image of the girls reading and your embellishments are beautiful! Happy New Year to you and your family!
    Cheers!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable. Love the colours and layout.

    Happy New Year sweetie.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sally I like the image and all the punch work, Happy New Year,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sally, this is wonderful, love the cute image and the colours and detail is fabulous. The decorative frame is gorgeous too.
    Hope you had a fantastic Christmas hun and wishing you all the very best for a Happy New Year.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous sally.i love your pretty colours and details and your image is adorable.Wishing you a really Happy New Year too hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet image, Sally! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge - Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sally!
    This is so lovely, I love the sweet image and am a sucker for flowers! Thank you for your recent visit and sweet words over on my blog! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card, Sally. Great colouring and a lovely image. Hope you had a great evening and Happy Hew Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year friend! :) This creation is so pretty!! What a sweet image and such lovely details! Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
    *My Blog - Stamp Smiles
    Help me to reach 1000 followers for a special blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous, I love the sweet image and the die cuts and punched edges look fantastic. I hope you have a very happy new year
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sally, Happy New Year - hope 2013 is a good one for you!

    Such a cute image and a lovely card! The flowers are a lovely touch as well.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!! What a wonderful and super sweet card! LOVE it!!!
    Have a great Saturday, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete