About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 23 June 2013

Baby Shower Invitations

Good Sunday evening to you all x

I have not blogged for over 3 months!!!! 

But ..... I have been mega busy ..... making commissioned cards .......  baby shower invites ..... baby shower favours ..... baby shower cake ...... baby shower nappy cake ....... muffins ...... crochet blanket.

I will of course share with you BUT not all at once, Lol.

Today I thought I would start with the baby shower invites. My Grandson is due 13th July, so not long to go!


Front of invite


Inside of invite 

I made 20 of these invites ..... and I hosted the baby shower at my house. It was a perfect day. Fun games, plenty of food & drink, lots of laughter, then we allowed the men back! We had a BBQ, with some fun games in the garden, singing some old songs, just a brilliant day had by all.
What I used:-
CARD STOCK:- Anna Marie designs. Purchased at Alexander Palace last year. 3 different packs for £10, bargain.
BACKING PAPER:- Free from Jak Heath.
STRING:- Purchased from the good old £1 shop.
CLOTHES - TEDDY- BIB :- Got off the web for free.
TAG:- Template off of the web. Copied into my craft studio to alter, then added my text.
DUMMY:- Ordered off Ebay.
RIBBON & GEMS:- Meiflower.
PEGS:- From my local craft shop.
SPELLBINDERS NESTABILITIES:- Scalloped circles.
PROMARKERS:- Used to decorate scalloped circle.
WORDING:- Created by me on my laptop.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I do hope you will find the time to leave me a comment. I will pop on over & visit you too x
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, where ever you are x

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Sally....nice to see you back.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally, these are just brilliant! Sounds like you had a fun time!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous, love the sweet images and the soft blues
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your invitations Sally!! That diaper cake is really adorable. I bet she loved the baby shower. What a gorgeous baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete