About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 17 March 2013

Grandsons 1st Birthday

I have not been around for a few weeks ..... but have been busy ...... yesterday was my Grandson's 1st birthday, I cannot believe how quick that year has gone! AND my eldest son & his partner are expecting a boy in July .... whoo hooo, that keeps the family name going, lol.

I do not have a card for you today, but some pics of the cake  I made for Eddy. I have never attempted this before!! I am a cupcake and banana bread spoof, lol. (I made some cupcakes too).

And a few more pics of the special day.

(Showing you 4 pics of different angles)




My Cupcakes 

Professional made cupcakes
Hopefully I will reach this standard. 

Birthday Boy with his Mum & Dad. 

5 Generations
From right to left 
Great Great Grandma - Great Grandad - Grandad - Mum - Eddy (grandson).


Eddy with his cousins (Kyla on the right & Millie on the left). 

A lovely afternoon/evening was had by all.

I do hope you have enjoyed having a look at these pics.
Have to make a thank you card  for Millie's mum, coz she was a great help too.

Look forward to reading your comments & I will come & visit you too x
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday evening x

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sally, OMG where has the year gone, it doesn't seem that long since I was on here congratulating you on his birth and you're gonna be a Grandma again how fab for you. Cake and cupcakes look yummy lol.
    Happy Birthday to Eddy.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally, you did a great job. Congratulations on Eddy. And as long as the cupcakes taste great, you don't have to reach the professional standard. Regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Fabulous cakes and piccies Sally!!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those cakes,bet they tasted good too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous cake! You are so talented! It looks like everyone had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the cake!
    Looks like fun was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous cakes sally.i love the mickey mouse theme and i can`t believe your grandson is 1 already, that has gone so fast.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cake looks awesome Sally, I know you worked so hard at planning everything towards the party day. That year has flown hasn't it.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWW!! How precious Sally!! :) What a really stunning cake and I bet he just loved everything!! You all really know how to throw a party for a little guy! LOL!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! BIGGEST HUGS

    ReplyDelete