About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 27 years and have three children,aged 28, 26, and 21. I have been blessed with Three Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I am a create and craft member. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday, 17 March 2013

Grandsons 1st Birthday

I have not been around for a few weeks ..... but have been busy ...... yesterday was my Grandson's 1st birthday, I cannot believe how quick that year has gone! AND my eldest son & his partner are expecting a boy in July .... whoo hooo, that keeps the family name going, lol.

I do not have a card for you today, but some pics of the cake  I made for Eddy. I have never attempted this before!! I am a cupcake and banana bread spoof, lol. (I made some cupcakes too).

And a few more pics of the special day.

(Showing you 4 pics of different angles)




My Cupcakes 

Professional made cupcakes
Hopefully I will reach this standard. 

Birthday Boy with his Mum & Dad. 

5 Generations
From right to left 
Great Great Grandma - Great Grandad - Grandad - Mum - Eddy (grandson).


Eddy with his cousins (Kyla on the right & Millie on the left). 

A lovely afternoon/evening was had by all.

I do hope you have enjoyed having a look at these pics.
Have to make a thank you card  for Millie's mum, coz she was a great help too.

Look forward to reading your comments & I will come & visit you too x
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday evening x