About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday 1 December 2010

A Bundle Of Joy

A dear work colleague & good friend had her Baby Boy early!!! He was not meant to arrive until the 9th.
Both are doing well xx

Here is the card I made.

IMAGE & SENTIMENT: popcorn the bear - kids by Crafters Companion. Unmounted rubber stamps set 'Bundle Of Joy'.

PROMARKERS: used to colour image.



PAPERS: 'checked' printed from CD rom by Crafters Companion.

PEARLISED CARD: by Crafters Companion (printable)

SENTIMENT: cut down edging of a large doiley so as to get lace effect edging.

GEMS: old stash.

RIBBON: purchased from local craft shop on a reel.

3 comments:

  1. OMW! This is so cute! i love the image and all the beautiful details! They gonna love this card.
    Hugs xx
    Pat
    I sent you my address Sally, did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Sally,what an adorable card
    Your co worker is gonna love it
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really wonderful card Sally! Love the big lace!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete